Hundreds of thousands celebrated the Iranian New year in Turkey’s largely Kurdish city of Diyabikar. This ancestral festival, which has been observed for more than ...
7seen.com is the most visited website for Nowruz Persian New Year Countdown!
The Iranian calendars (Persian: ... marked the Egyptian new year and the inundation of the Nile. ... 1392: 21 March 2013 – 20 March 2014: 7:
Norooz is a colorful children’s app that uses age-appropriate language and interactive features to explain the official start of the Persian New Year and the many ...
- Iranian New Year (Noe-Rooz 1392) by ISA at Penn StatePosted: Apr 15, 2013YouTube
- 20 Mar 2013 (Official Video)Posted: Apr 30, 2014Vimeo
- Persian New Year 1392. Westwood. Mansour Sepehrband 10Posted: Mar 29, 2013YouTube
- NowRuz, Persian New Year celebration in Rome, 1392 نوروز در رمPosted: Mar 29, 2013YouTube
- Nowruz 1392 Mobarak - Happy Persian New YearPosted: Mar 23, 2013YouTube
- Happy Norooz(Persian new year) 1392- نوروزتان فرخنده بادPosted: Mar 13, 2013YouTube
- Persian New Year 1392 / Club Party RoomPosted: Mar 17, 2013Vimeo
- IRANIAN NEW YEAR WEST WOOD LA 1392Posted: Mar 25, 2013YouTube
- See more videos
Spring is right around the corner, which also means it’s Persian New Year (year 1392!) and time for lots of Persian sweets, herbed rice with fish and fresh doll
Persian New Year 1392 Iran Stamps - Iran postal stamps - Persian stamps
Mar 07, 2011 · Persian New Year 1381 Part 1- شونوروزی۱۳۸۱قسمت اول(۳ساعت - Duration: 3:18:25. TaranehEnterprise 4,128 views. 3:18:25.
Norooz, or Nowruz, the Persian New Year, happens this week. Coinciding with the Spring Equinox, its name combines two Persian words:
دقیقترین تقویم آنلاین شمسی هجری میلادی با تمام مناسبت های ماه و تبدیل تاریخ - Miladi Shamsi & Hejri ...
Nowruz (Persian: نوروز) is the name of the Iranian New Year in Iranian calendars and the corresponding traditional celebrations.