- Jan 13, 2014 · Other parts of Texas’ law, including limits on abortion pills and admitting privileges for doctors, face judicial review.
- By almost any measure, issues related to reproductive health and rights at the state level received unprecedented attention in 2011. In the 50 states combined ...
- NOTE: You must be over the age of 27 to accept my challenge for this debate! Having read some of the previous debates on the abortion issues (found in archives of ...
if-they-do-abortionsJun 08, 2011 · Texas House members gave initial approval to an amendment to a Senate bill and it would make it so hospital districts that do abortions in the state would not
- www.abortion.to/pg_cty_ny_bronx.htmlabortion doctor Bronx, NY New York ... The City You Selected: Bronx It is smart to talk to more than one clinic.
- www.uc.edu/news/NR.aspx?id=20057A new survey uncovers surprising findings regarding political polarization and knowledge about abortion and health.
roe-read-up.htmlThirty-nine years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade, which upheld abortion rights on the basis of privacy and the limits of government.
abortion-drug-safety-rulesJun 30, 2011 · Planned Parenthood of Arizona has filed a lawsuit against the state seeking to overturn important health and safety rules the state legislature approved to
accomplishmentsTEACH. TEACH is an academic-community partnership whose goal is to expand abortion access by helping Family Medicine residencies and primary care clinicians integrate ...
- www.religioustolerance.org/mar_bene.htmMost of these legal and economic benefits cannot be privately arranged or contracted for. For example, absent a legal (or civil) marriage, there is no guaranteed ...