- allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chimichurri-SauceMay 30, 2006 · This famous Argentinean sauce is perfect for any grilled foods. My catering customers love this sauce on garlic crostini with grilled flank steak slices.
chimichurriMichelle Bernstein's mother taught her how to make this recipe when she was five years old because it is such an essential part of Argentinean cuisine; a bowl of ...
chimichurri-sauceA good chimichurri recipe is always served on grilled meats in Argentina. Its A brightly colored sauce with herbs, garlic, tangy vinegar and a lot of taste.
- Find the recipe for Chimichurri Sauce and other herb recipes at Epicurious.com
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChimichurriChimichurri or chimmichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from Argentina. It is based on finely-chopped parsley, minced garlic, olive oil ...
- A garlic and parsley sauce that always accompanies grilled steak in Argentine, chimichurri is also perfect as a marinade for beef or chicken.
- Mar 02, 2002 · This TOO easy sauce, of Argentine origin, makes your steak taste like it was just dragged through the garden! Great on rare, chargrilled, flank steak.
- www.bonappetit.com/recipe/chimichurriThis colorful sauce doubles as a marinade and an accompaniment to all cuts of beef.
ChimichurriDec 25, 2008 · Recipe by ryalibertino "This is the simplest way to make authentic Argentinean chimichurri. The greatest thing about authentic Argentinean food is that it ...