- allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chimichurri-SauceMay 30, 2006 · This famous Argentinean sauce is perfect for any grilled foods. My catering customers love this sauce on garlic crostini with grilled flank steak slices.
chimichurriMichelle Bernstein's mother taught her how to make this recipe when she was five years old because it is such an essential part of Argentinean cuisine; a bowl of ...
- Find the recipe for Chimichurri Sauce and other herb recipes at Epicurious.com
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
- A good chimichurri recipe is always served on grilled meats in Argentina. Its A brightly colored sauce with herbs, garlic, tangy vinegar and a lot of taste.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChimichurriChimichurri or chimmichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from Argentina. It is based on finely-chopped parsley, minced garlic, olive oil ...
chimichurriArgentinean chimichurri made with chopped fresh parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes.
- www.bonappetit.com/recipe/chimichurriSave to My Recipes Chimichurri Sauce This colorful sauce doubles as a marinade and an accompaniment to all cuts of beef.
- Mar 02, 2002 · This TOO easy sauce, of Argentine origin, makes your steak taste like it was just dragged through the garden! Great on rare, chargrilled, flank steak.
for-SteaksJul 09, 2008 · Recipe by Ty Robbins "This is a great Argentinean marinade or sauce. Use it on grilled meats, such as T-bone, porterhouse or skirt steak. 2:16