- allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chimichurri-SauceMay 30, 2006 · This famous Argentinean sauce is perfect for any grilled foods. My catering customers love this sauce on garlic crostini with grilled flank steak slices.
chimichurriMichelle Bernstein's mother taught her how to make this recipe when she was five years old because it is such an essential part of Argentinean cuisine; a bowl of ...
- Find the recipe for Chimichurri Sauce and other herb recipes at Epicurious.com
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChimichurriChimichurri or chimmichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from Argentina. It is based on finely-chopped parsley, minced garlic, olive oil ...
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
- A garlic and parsley sauce that always accompanies grilled steak in Argentine, chimichurri is also perfect as a marinade for beef or chicken.
- www.bonappetit.com/recipe/chimichurriSave to My Recipes Chimichurri Sauce This colorful sauce doubles as a marinade and an accompaniment to all cuts of beef.
chimichurriArgentinean chimichurri made with chopped fresh parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes.
- Mar 02, 2002 · This TOO easy sauce, of Argentine origin, makes your steak taste like it was just dragged through the garden! Great on rare, chargrilled, flank steak.
- Grilled meats in Argentina are never served without a side of chimichurri, a brightly colored sauce with herbs, garlic, and tangy vinegar. What to buy: Fresh oregano ...