- May 30, 2006 · This famous Argentinean sauce is perfect for any grilled foods. My catering customers love this sauce on garlic crostini with grilled flank steak slices.
chimichurriMichelle Bernstein's mother taught her how to make this recipe when she was five years old because it is such an essential part of Argentinean cuisine; a bowl of ...
chimichurri-sauceA good chimichurri recipe is always served on grilled meats in Argentina. Its A brightly colored sauce with herbs, garlic, tangy vinegar and a lot of taste.
chimichurri-sauce...Find the recipe for Chimichurri Sauce and other herb recipes at Epicurious.com
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChimichurriChimichurri or chimmichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from Argentina. It is another name for pesto, based on finely-chopped parsley, minced ...
- www.bonappetit.com/recipe/chimichurriChimichurri Sauce This colorful sauce doubles as a marinade and an accompaniment to all cuts of beef.
- A garlic and parsley sauce that always accompanies grilled steak in Argentine, chimichurri is also perfect as a marinade for beef or chicken.
- www.food.com/recipe/chimichurri-21151Mar 02, 2002 · This TOO easy sauce, of Argentine origin, makes your steak taste like it was just dragged through the garden! Great on rare, chargrilled, flank steak.
chimichurri-sauceChimichurri, a thick herb condiment from Argentina, is the ketchup of South America. This garlicky sauce is tamed by parsley, oregano, and olive oil.