- allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chimichurri-SauceMay 30, 2006 · This famous Argentinean sauce is perfect for any grilled foods. My catering customers love this sauce on garlic crostini with grilled flank steak slices.
- Find the recipe for Chimichurri Sauce and other herb recipes at Epicurious.com
chimichurriMichelle Bernstein's mother taught her how to make this recipe when she was five years old because it is such an essential part of Argentinean cuisine; a bowl of ...
- Grilled meats in Argentina are never served without a side of chimichurri, a brightly colored sauce with herbs, garlic, and tangy vinegar. What to buy: Fresh oregano ...
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
chimichurriMar 19, 2009 · Argentinean chimichurri made with chopped fresh parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes.
chimichurri.htmA garlic and parsley sauce that always accompanies grilled steak in Argentine, chimichurri is also perfect as a marinade for beef or chicken.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChimichurriChimichurri or chimmichurri is a green sauce used for grilled meat, originally from Argentina. It is based on finely-chopped parsley, minced garlic, olive oil ...
- Mar 02, 2002 · This TOO easy sauce, of Argentine origin, makes your steak taste like it was just dragged through the garden! Great on rare, chargrilled, flank steak.
- www.bonappetit.com/recipe/chimichurriSave to My Recipes Chimichurri Sauce This colorful sauce doubles as a marinade and an accompaniment to all cuts of beef.