garnieFamilies in Alsace generally eat choucroute garnie during the wintertime, because it's such a hearty, filling dish.; Jacques Pépin has adapted the recipe to make ...
french/choucroute.htmlChoucroute Garnie à l'Alsacienne. Sauerkraut Garnished with Smoked, Cured, and Fresh Pork Serves 6-8 . No other dish shows off the richly varied charcuterie of ...
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Choucroute Garnie recipe from Sara's Secrets.
- Find the recipe for Choucroute Garnie and other white wine recipes at Epicurious.com
- Feb 19, 2008 · Was served this recipe by friends. Favorite of the family! Log In Sign Up ... Choucroute Garnie a L'alsacienne (Alsatian Pork W/Sauerkraut)
recipes-134547If you come from Alsace, choucroute garnie probably tastes like home. For the rest of us, this French dish is all about warmth, comfort and abundance: sauerkraut ...
choucrouteChoucroute. 2012-09-28. Cuisine: Other; Course: Dinner, Lunch; Skill Level: No Sweat; ... Related Recipes: Frank’s Kraut Awesome Reuben Brat by State St. Brats, ...
choucroute-garnie.htmlThis choucroute garnie recipe, made fromr sauerkraut, sausage, smoked pork, bacon, bratwurst, potatoes, and spices, is a traditional Alsatian recipe.
- Sep 04, 2002 · You are in: Home / Recipes / Choucroute Garnie Recipe Lost? Site Map. Choucroute Garnie. By Xangus. Added . September 04 ...
- Get this delicious and easy-to-follow Choucroute Garni recipe at Food Network.