garnieFamilies in Alsace generally eat choucroute garnie during the wintertime, because it's such a hearty, filling dish.; Jacques Pépin has adapted the recipe to make ...
choucroute-garnie...Find the recipe for Choucroute Garnie and other white wine recipes at Epicurious.com
french/choucroute.htmlChoucroute Garnie à l'Alsacienne. Sauerkraut Garnished with Smoked, Cured, and Fresh Pork Serves 6-8 . No other dish shows off the richly varied charcuterie of ...
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Emeril's Favorite Choucroute Casserole recipe from Emeril Lagasse.
- Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Choucroute Garnie recipe from Sara's Secrets.
- Place sauerkraut in large pan; add peppercorns, onions and white wine, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Saute bacon until crisp; drain. Brown all sausage in hot fat; drain.
- CHOUCROUTE ALSACIENNE : 2 lb. sauerkraut 1 lb. smokey sausages ... Some of the recipes other cooks are looking at right now: Bacon And Egg Breakfast Casserole;
- I used to hate the French dish choucroute, or sauerkraut as it's called in Germany. However, over the years I have finally come round to it and discovered that it's ...
choucrouteChoucroute. 2012-09-28. Cuisine: Other; Course: Dinner, Lunch; Skill Level: No Sweat; ... Related Recipes: Frank’s Kraut Awesome Reuben Brat by State St. Brats, ...
choucroute-garnie.htmlThis choucroute garnie recipe, made fromr sauerkraut, sausage, smoked pork, bacon, bratwurst, potatoes, and spices, is a traditional Alsatian recipe.