Is this your business?
- Steve S.Burger: an A. Big, juicy, flavorful patties on a substantial bun. This is a place where you don't need to order a double to get a decent amount of meat. Fries: A-/B+ Crisp and pretty tasty, but...more
- Del C.My son suggested this after I turned down White Castle. I'm glad that I stuck to my guns. The burger was pretty thick, about a 1/4 lb in size. They use brioche buns. The malt was thick, creamy,...more
- Eric R.I LOVE a good burger...unfortunately, Blue Top is NOT on that list, at least for burgers. If you want a good burger, head down the street to Minor Dunn or look for a Schoops. There is too much...more
- Jason H.We stopped at Blue Top on the way home from a hockey tournament. Blue top has a lot of charm and caters to 50s/60s car culture. They do have curb service in the summer. We both ordered a...more
- Adolph P.I stopped by one Saturday morning a while back and ordered the hot dog special. As I've said before you gotta try hard to eff up a Vienna dog. The food was good, the service wasn't. I sat at the...more