Is this your business?
- Eddie T.Wonderful old standard for downtown Opelousas. Great liver and onions and absolutely the best fried chicken in the south. The candied sweet potatoes start with a baked potato then it's peeled and...more
- Christine J.Great food and service! We stopped here to eat after shopping in Washington, LA. The hamburger steak zydeco style was excellent. Nice hometown restaurant!more
- Roadtrip E.This place gets a 1 only because there is no way to give it less. I ordered biscuits and sausage gravy, bacon and hashbrowns the other person with me ordered a hamburger steak scrambled eggs...more
- John M.A small town cafe that looks like a movie set. On a Sunday around noon there were plenty of empty tables in the fairly cavernous room, along with an unappetizing buffet. The roast beef po boy was...more
- Deborah F.We stopped into this place for a late breakfast. The prices are lost in time. The food is outstanding. My poached egg was exactly right the grits were perfect and the sausage gravy very...more