Is this your business?
- Jessica E.My mom, her bff, and I are here for a family reunion and stopped in for breakfast. Not only was everything delicious, but the service was fantastic! Sheryl was our waitress and she was such a...more
- MaryFrances C.Don't waste your time. Based on the 4 star rating we stopped for breakfast. A big mistake. Although the diner is very dated that doesn't bother me if the food and service is good quality. Our...more
- Roadtrip E.This place gets a 1 only because there is no way to give it less. I ordered biscuits and sausage gravy, bacon and hashbrowns the other person with me ordered a hamburger steak scrambled eggs...more
- John M.A small town cafe that looks like a movie set. On a Sunday around noon there were plenty of empty tables in the fairly cavernous room, along with an unappetizing buffet. The roast beef po boy was...more
- Deborah F.We stopped into this place for a late breakfast. The prices are lost in time. The food is outstanding. My poached egg was exactly right the grits were perfect and the sausage gravy very...more