Is this your business?
- Jason D.Ok I'm going to keep this simple, so that even some of the idiot posters on here will get it. The key to happiness in life is low expectations. Don't go into this place expecting a Michelin...more
- David D.This place is another fine example of the small "hole-in-the-wall" restaurants scattered about the south. A friend of mine in the Houston area is from Opelousas and told me about it. I stopped in...more
- Danielle S.I was visiting the area and was looking for a breakfast spot that was open around 9 AM but close to the funeral I was attending. This place came up. The service was pretty good. The food was good...more
- Roadtrip E.This place gets a 1 only because there is no way to give it less. I ordered biscuits and sausage gravy, bacon and hashbrowns the other person with me ordered a hamburger steak scrambled eggs...more
- MaryFrances C.Don't waste your time. Based on the 4 star rating we stopped for breakfast. A big mistake. Although the diner is very dated that doesn't bother me if the food and service is good quality. Our...more