Is this your business?
- Jason D.Ok I'm going to keep this simple, so that even some of the idiot posters on here will get it. The key to happiness in life is low expectations. Don't go into this place expecting a Michelin...more
- MaryFrances C.Don't waste your time. Based on the 4 star rating we stopped for breakfast. A big mistake. Although the diner is very dated that doesn't bother me if the food and service is good quality. Our...more
- Roadtrip E.This place gets a 1 only because there is no way to give it less. I ordered biscuits and sausage gravy, bacon and hashbrowns the other person with me ordered a hamburger steak scrambled eggs...more
- John M.A small town cafe that looks like a movie set. On a Sunday around noon there were plenty of empty tables in the fairly cavernous room, along with an unappetizing buffet. The roast beef po boy was...more
- Deborah F.We stopped into this place for a late breakfast. The prices are lost in time. The food is outstanding. My poached egg was exactly right the grits were perfect and the sausage gravy very...more