Is this your business?
- David D.This place is another fine example of the small "hole-in-the-wall" resturants scatterd about the south. I friend of mine in the Houstin area is from Opelousas and told me about it. I stopped in at...more
- Danielle S.I was visiting the area and was looking for a breakfast spot that was open around 9 AM but close to the funeral I was attending. This place came up. The service was pretty good. The food was good...more
- Roadtrip E.This place gets a 1 only because there is no way to give it less. I ordered biscuits and sausage gravy, bacon and hashbrowns the other person with me ordered a hamburger steak scrambled eggs...more
- MaryFrances C.Don't waste your time. Based on the 4 star rating we stopped for breakfast. A big mistake. Although the diner is very dated that doesn't bother me if the food and service is good quality. Our...more
- Jessica E.My mom, her bff, and I are here for a family reunion and stopped in for breakfast. Not only was everything delicious, but the service was fantastic! Sheryl was our waitress and she was such a...more