Is this your business?
- michaelmv2017Family of 7, for 3 nights, early Dec. 17, Nothing too much trouble, great spacious bedrooms, totally quiet, Hotel . In a perfect situation for site seeing etc. Could not fault at all for anything.I ma... moreFamily of 7, for 3 nights, early Dec. 17, Nothing too much trouble, great spacious bedrooms, totally quiet, Hotel . In a perfect situation for site seeing etc. Could not fault at all for anything.I managed to leave some shoes and & other clothing behind, emailed the Hotel & within 4 days I received them in the UK, Fantastic.I travel all over the world on business best hotel ever.... less
- piemakersgirlJerry at the front desk sent me home with teddy bears and tiaras for my daughters after i asked if i could take home two of their "Postcards to Santa". He went over and above to make me feel welcome ... moreJerry at the front desk sent me home with teddy bears and tiaras for my daughters after i asked if i could take home two of their "Postcards to Santa". He went over and above to make me feel welcome and feel less mommy guilt about being away from my kiddos.... less
- Ariel TMy family of four took out 1st trip to NYC the week before Thanksgiving. My twin teenagers had asked to go to NYC for one of their graduation gifts. I researched hotels for a year wanting a hotel in a... moreMy family of four took out 1st trip to NYC the week before Thanksgiving. My twin teenagers had asked to go to NYC for one of their graduation gifts. I researched hotels for a year wanting a hotel in a good location and that would give us a wonderful NYC experience. I choose The Lotte New York Palace and it sure did deliver. We took a Uber from the airport to the hotel. Our Uber driver dropped us off at the front entrance, instead of a side entrance, where you should check in and bring luggage in. As soon as we were getting our luggage, we were greeted on the sidewalk by Miles. We were checked in by Bitan, who was super funny and very courteous. We checked in on my husband’s birthday and Bitan wished him a Happy Birthday and gave us a box of chocolate and bottled waters. As we were heading to our room, we saw Miles again and he told that he would be bringing us a gift later. Our room was Cathedral View and on the 38th floor. I wish I remembered the name of the concierge that brought up our luggage because he was super nice. He took the time to point out and tell us what all the buildings were that we could see from our window and tell us the directions of all the tourist attractions from the hotel.The room was wonderful and the view was spectacular! The windows open outside a few inches and I loved how you could get fresh air and hear the street sounds when open. My teenagers are HUGE ‘Gossip Girl’ fans and this hotel was one of the settings in the TV show. They just could not believe that we were staying here, and they said it was like a dream. This hotel is beautiful and the front courtyard is just GORGEOUS! We felt so special everyday walking through the courtyard every day. We never used the side entrances because we loved the courtyard entrance so much. On the day we arrived the courtyard had harvest decorations. During the night, the workers transformed the outside courtyard with a large Christmas tree and garland decoration. The outside courtyard always had Christmas music playing softly. On our 1st night, the best tasting chocolate cake was delivered to our room with a note from Miles and Jairis wishing my husband a Happy Birthday and congratulating my kids for their upcoming graduation. It just helped make our 1st NYC trip even more special.The location of The Palace cannot be beat. It is in a nice area and we felt very safe walking at night in this area. It is right by the St Patrick’s Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. We were also able to walk to Times Square, Central Park, The Met, Grand Central Station, etc.. Subways are also nearby. While in Times Square, I showed my family a popular, large hotel right in Times Square. I told them I had also considered booking at that hotel and asked if they would have wanted to stay there. They said they loved The Lotte Palace so much more and were glad that that’s where I booked our trip. I have to say that The Lotte Palace setting is more glamorous, and the location is much nicer than Times Square Area. Times Square was neat to visit, but I would not want stay in that location. I cannot say enough nice things about the staff at The Lotte Palace. Staff were always around entrances, lobby and other areas. If we ever had any questions, they were extremely helpful when asked. My daughter caught a virus and was sick a few days of our stay. A room cleaning staff heard she was sick and even stopped by our room the next day and asked how she was feeling and gave her well wishes. The only negative I can think of for this hotel is that the room refrigerator is stocked full with The Lotte Palace items for sale. On our 1st night out to eat in NYC, we bought cheesecake slices to take back to hotel. There was not any room in the refrigerator to store the cheesecake or to store anything. We ended up having to throw away our cheesecake because we were too full to eat them that night.I would not want to stay at any other hotel in NYC after staying here. I am going to return with my daughter since she was sick on this trip and we cannot wait to stay at The Lotte Palace again.... less
- Michael CI have a stayed at the Palace many times when traveling on business and the team never fails to deliver an exceptional experience. But my wife and I brought our two young boys for an overnight in NYC... moreI have a stayed at the Palace many times when traveling on business and the team never fails to deliver an exceptional experience. But my wife and I brought our two young boys for an overnight in NYC to see the sights of Christmas and decided to stay at the Palace. What an experience!!! Upon check-in, the incredibly friendly Norma was sweet enough to give both of my boys a gift (a stuffed bear for each of them - they were immediately smitten with Norma!) and a little card to use for writing a letter to Santa. There is a mailbox for the letter in the lobby - we forgot to fill our letters out until after we checked out, but the boys dropped them in the mailbox anyway. Later that evening (AFTER we checked out) I got a phone call from Martin at the hotel, expressing how disappointed he was that the boys didn't get their letter from Santa. So he asked for my address and asked if the hotel could mail letters from Santa to the boys at our home.I love staying at the Lotte New York Palace because of the location, the beautiful rooms, the on-site amenities and many other reasons... but when a team of people is so caring and goes above and beyond to make guests happy, how can you NOT want to give them your business as a small thank you? Truly a special place with quality people. Many thanks from a very appreciative hotel guest and dad.... less
- 7continentsdoneThe Lotte New York Palace is a lovely hotel staffed by professionals who aim to please! From a curbside greeting by a charming Irish bellman, through check-in and check-out (our guest service agent f... moreThe Lotte New York Palace is a lovely hotel staffed by professionals who aim to please! From a curbside greeting by a charming Irish bellman, through check-in and check-out (our guest service agent for the latter was Bitan...who could not have been more helpful). Getting a cab was a breeze with the assistance of the bell staff, & our room was immaculately maintained.Although we live just two hours away, this was our first visit to NYC, & I fear that the Lotte NY Palace has spoiled us for other hotels. We will be back, if only to revisit the magnificent spa managed by Vanessa Romero, whose careful hand at the helm is most impressive. We cannot wait to return.... less