Is this your business?
- Hayley M.I came here for a private party for a rehearsal dinner. They had a buffet set up with Chicken Francaise, Baked Stuffed Sole, Sliced Beef w/ Mushroom Gravy, plus a Garden Salad, and some other...more
- Rachel L.Currently at their bridal tasting as a vendor and I am so pleasantly surprised by La Notte. I never knew such a gem was in our own back yard. Very sweet staff and literally some of the best food...more
- daniel r.Can't believe the lack of reviews here. went here saturday with my son...had veal saltimbocca..he had veal parm. we've always had a thumbs up experience here. food is always tasty...no complaints....more
- Liz J.If I could give zero stars I would. Completely underwhelmed with atmosphere, service, quality of food and price. We visited for Valentines Day, perhaps that was our first mistake. The staff was...more
- Carmela A.I was not impressed with the food or service here. Our waiter was new and it took over an hour and a half for us to eat in the relatively empty restaurant. While the sauce was good my pasta was...more