Is this your business?
- Taylor M.Nice, clean, simple dog park with water bowls, and a cleaning station. Not too big but just good enough.more
- Liz B.Our pups LOVE this park! After recent renovations to enlarge both the large and small dog parks, add seating, picnic tables and trees, the park is even better than ever! Both the small and large...more
- Mike P.New remodeled dog park that opened after the Happy Tails dog park closed due to the expansion of the Blue Jays practice fields. This place is already worn out, the sod is turning into dirt. The...more
- B Y.Place needs MORE shade. Lousy seating, hard picnic tables and benches. Bring your own chair. No grass, all sand and mud. Uneven ground, dangerous to walk on. Outside of fenced dog areas well...more
- Sue M.Love the park, but I do see a few problems. The walk way that enters the two gates for the large and small dog parks continues on with an opening at the end (west side) where loose dogs can easily...more