Is this your business?
- Taylor M.Nice, clean, simple dog park with water bowls, and a cleaning station. Not too big but just good enough.more
- Jennifer D.There are a group of adults here with dogs that are aggressive. I would strongly recommend NOT going to this park. My dog was viciously attacked and everyone stood around and watched and could not...more
- Liz B.Our pups LOVE this park! After recent renovations to enlarge both the large and small dog parks, add seating, picnic tables and trees, the park is even better than ever! Both the small and large...more
- Mike P.New remodeled dog park that opened after the Happy Tails dog park closed due to the expansion of the Blue Jays practice fields. This place is already worn out, the sod is turning into dirt. The...more
- B Y.Place needs MORE shade. Lousy seating, hard picnic tables and benches. Bring your own chair. No grass, all sand and mud. Uneven ground, dangerous to walk on. Outside of fenced dog areas well...more