Is this your business?
- Grabiela J.So, I used to go to a Small burger joint next to Burger's Etc. in Rupert which recently changed its name to Happy Kamper Cookery. I loved going there as a child, and my mom would always take me...more
- Heidi J.I love this place. The burgers are so tasty, anything from the cheesburger to the farmer brown its all delicious! If youre looking for a good burger and that old fashioned drive thru type of feel...more
- Monica M.The farmer brown burger is my family's favorite. Every so often we stop in. Their fries and onion rings are dripping in grease so I gave up ordering them. Make the fries at home they taste better....more
- Lloyd D.Awesome food and great service. The fries are excellent as was the double cheeseburger. Friendly service and cool old school drive in feel. Keep up the good work! I'll be stopping by next time I...more
- SnootyandSlackjaw ..Slackjaw here. A friend recommended this place saying it was the best kept secret in Burley. It was good. Its a walk up location with only a few outside tables and a drive-through. Also, no...more