Is this your business?
- Cory T.Way overpriced and mediocre at best food. The white sauce is the only thing that saves this place. I usually can't eat here because the overly greasy food usually makes me sick, but I will stop on...more
- Grabiela J.So, I used to go to a Small burger joint next to Burger's Etc. in Rupert which recently changed its name to Happy Kamper Cookery. I loved going there as a child, and my mom would always take me...more
- Isaac L.The food is always decent but the service has taken a horrible downward turn. We ordered 6 burgers (a $40 order btw) When we got down the road we counted only five. So we returned and asked for...more
- Corey S.Small, dry, lifeless portions. I asked for more fry sauce to choke their hotdog down, nothing doing you have to purchase extra fry sauce. Used to be good, now it's just cheap, crappy and over...more
- Gonzalo M.I try to make it a point to eat here any time I'm in Burley. No salads or tofu burgers here no sir. Just good old fashioned drive in messy greasy food. My brother swears by the Farmer Brown, my...more