Is this your business?
- Grabiela J.So, I used to go to a Small burger joint next to Burger's Etc. in Rupert which recently changed its name to Happy Kamper Cookery. I loved going there as a child, and my mom would always take me...more
- Ambra B.Burger was delicious but we waited 15 minutes when there was no other cars in line. I asked for a cheeseburger only mayo and they put at least half the jar on it. Fries were bland and not salted....more
- Heidi J.I love this place. The burgers are so tasty, anything from the cheesburger to the farmer brown its all delicious! If youre looking for a good burger and that old fashioned drive thru type of feel...more
- Monica M.The farmer brown burger is my family's favorite. Every so often we stop in. Their fries and onion rings are dripping in grease so I gave up ordering them. Make the fries at home they taste better....more
- Lloyd D.Awesome food and great service. The fries are excellent as was the double cheeseburger. Friendly service and cool old school drive in feel. Keep up the good work! I'll be stopping by next time I...more