Is this your business?
- J B.I heard the garbage truck coming down the street at 6:55 am and I didn't make it to the street in time. It was a Saturday morning pick up because of the Holiday and our trash was full. I figured...more
- Beth G.Prairie lands garbage trucks are leaking gasoline and oil all over the roads in our neighborhood, infront of every house/driveway where the truck stops to pick up the trash they leave behind...more
- Pam H.I have used Prairieland for years. They have always done a super job and respectful of my property. I like that they take pride in recycling. The office staff is friendly and helpful.more
- Jim C.Friendly staff- owners definitely take pride. Recently dropped a large TV off to recycle and there was a worker who unloaded it from our van quickly and cheerfully.more
- Don K.Poor customer service. Prairie Land will not return phone calls, answer email, nor issue a refund. We moved out of state three months ago and had paid in advance for services--yard waste and...more