Is this your business?
- Gail B.This is the perfect place to say G'day mate. The embassy has been closed for a while due to repairs and building issues. If you want to see inside, visit before 11/19, when the building is torn...more
- Austin G.The Embassy of Australia is a massive building in downtown D.C. on the edge of Logan Circle. Unlike other embassies, this one has a gallery open to the public. You'll need to go through security...more
- Curt C.G'Day to the Embassy of Australia! They've made things easy to get a visa to visit the land of Oz. You gotta apply online, and answer a few questions about whether you've ever been convicted of a...more
- Zoe D.I have applied for a passport at this location and the one in NY. So much easier in D.C.! Everyone is friendly and helpful. I didn't need an appointment (double check before visiting - in some...more
- Grace H.Way friendly staff! They put on a few lectures throughout the year, and they do a great presentation for the open embassies day. I really like the Christmas lights too!more