307 reviews on TripAdvisor
Hotel & Motel
New England-style Hotel with amenities for the business or leisure traveler, meeting facilities; located off I-84 at Exit 16.
Is this your business?
- Michael CConsidering the room price, not fair to be too critical. Pro: bar/restaurant staff excellent and food good. Cons: hit or miss on the front desk staff—not even close to what is was before changing to a... moreConsidering the room price, not fair to be too critical. Pro: bar/restaurant staff excellent and food good. Cons: hit or miss on the front desk staff—not even close to what is was before changing to a Wyndham. Rooms are ok—remodel on some things but overall still feels/looks dated. Curious thing in my room was that curtains extend below the ac unit so need to find a way to prop them up to get any air. Bathroom very dated. Ok for myself on business travel but wouldn’t bring my wife here... less
- James BEverything was exceptional. Person at check-in, room, and food was great! Very good nights sleep. It was nice and quiet. GREAT place!
- krysearleCustomer service- 3. When we checked in there was one person at the desk for 6 people trying to check in. They over charged many of my guests and took a while to get it sorted. Rooms nice- food good.
- Wayne Herbert SBreakfast buffet was the same every day. The cut up fruit was not fresh daily, yesterdays was mixed in with fresh. Old melon was not edible.
- R445ASsarahgOnly issue I had was I didn't receive service as a stay over. I had to ask for admenities and towels. Other than that it was excellent.