Is this your business?
- Susan H.I called this plumber to fix my toilet yesterday. I was told there was a $80.00 services charge to come out but that would be incorporated into the entire cost of the repair. Appointment was...more
- Jason T.Had a small leak from upstairs toilet at my house which is currently on the market. Wanted to get this fixed before settling and closing on the house. Was assigned this plumber from the home...more
- Ryan B.These guys came out to when the previous plumber my home warranty company sent out couldn't fix my leaky shower. I found their company to be very organized and professional. And they quickly...more
- Annette M.I read the reviews for this company and didn't even get past the phone call. I wonder if Warranty Companies (AHS, 2-10 etc.) read reviews at all. Follow-up, nope they don't which is why I'm...more
- Cassandra D.My bad luck. Two water heater leaks and a copper pipe leak all within 2 months. 3 different calls to the home warranty and 3 referrals by same to C&P Plumbing for the work. 3 EXCELLENT...more