Is this your business?
- Susan H.I called this plumber to fix my toilet yesterday. I was told there was a $80.00 services charge to come out but that would be incorporated into the entire cost of the repair. Appointment was...more
- Jason T.Had a small leak from upstairs toilet at my house which is currently on the market. Wanted to get this fixed before settling and closing on the house. Was assigned this plumber from the home...more
- Raph K.I wish I could put zero stars. This company came out to look at a faulty hot water valve under my kitchen sink. The problem was that I could not shut off the hot water to the sink. The sink worked...more
- Ducati R.We were referred to C&P by out home warranty company. They covered what we thought was going to the larger portion of a water heater replacement, and by all other standards it should have been,...more
- Hyunjoo K.My warranty company scheduled this contractor to do simple job and now my kitchen sink that was working perfect is not working after the guy left. This is my tenant recording what he has to say...more