Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice and In-Home Euthanasia
68 reviews on
Is this your business?
- Maria C.I will never regret contacting Lap of Love when we found our our beloved boxer had an incurable brain tumor. They allowed us the opportunity to hold our pup through the entire process and I cannot...more
- Marilla T.I am so glad that I contacted Lap of Love when our sweet feral kitty needed to be euthanized. Dr. Sarah was very kind, compassionate and thoughtful. She did all she could to help us through a...more
- Ivonne B.I contacted Lap of Love on Feb 2020. My dog was old and very sick and I didn't want to take him to the vet because it doesn't feel personal. I wanted him to feel comfortable at home and be in his...more
- Gretchen F.It's very difficult to put into words how grateful I am for Dr. Kimberly and Lap of Love. My beloved 15-year-old miniature schnauzer, Harry, was the definition of on his last legs. He had been...more
- Cliff W.I thought I finished this review years ago. Not sure what happened but I have to finish it now, because I had such a wonderful experience with Lap of Love during such a difficult time. Nora was...more