Is this your business?
- Mel N.Delicious ice cream! If I come to Harper's Ferry I always take my group down here! The soft serve is memorable, it's one of the best places for soft serve nearby DC. The soft serve has a...more
- Dolph R.Mean proprietors with no ability for service with a smile: witness the reviews here. Wish the Confederates would raid Harpers Ferry again and torch this place. Fookin West Virginia is Yankee...more
- Ashley M.I gave 2 stars only because they give 2 big scoops of ice cream. That's it. I went here for a nice lunch, ice cream and a hot dog, with friends after a long hike. We ordered a ton of food because...more
- Swatee G.Excellent soft serve! Choc and vanilla swirled on a waffle cone! Loved every bite of it :) right about of creaminess and yummy texture! Also they have a few benches to sit outside - excellent for...more
- Deanna J.While not a five star restaurant, this cute little café in Harper's Ferry is definitely worth a try. The café is decorated in a 1950's vintage chic with feel good phrases on the walls. The best...more