Belmont Park Restaurant Gift Cards $100 Value for $75 Redeemable at Draft, Cannonball, Beach House, Draft Coffee and El Jefe Tacos. ... San Diego, CA 92109. Belmont ...
- Tickets & Passes
Get unlimited admission to Belmont Park San Diego, in-park...
- The Park & Boardwalk
San Diego’s beachfront park has it all. Ride & Play....
- Restaurants & Quick Bites
Restaurants. Our full-service beachfront restaurants and...
- Ride & Play
Escapology San Diego. Jungle Gems. Midway Games. New!...
- Tickets & Passes
Things to Do in San Diego ; Belmont Park; Search. Belmont Park. 854 Reviews #10 of 115 Fun & Games in San Diego. Game & Entertainment Centers. Belmont Park. 854 Reviews
- 3146 Mission Blvd, 92109-7767, California
One of San Diego's most popular attractions is the historic Giant Dipper Rollercoaster at Belmont Park. It has been a waterfront icon for 94 years in the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. This review will focus on the classic California coaster. Belmont Park was developed by sugar magnate John D. Spreckels.
- (858) 488-1549
- The rise, fall and rise again of the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster in San Diego's Belmont Parkyoutube.com
- Belmont Park San Diego 2019youtube.com
- 2019 Giant Dipper Roller Coaster On Ride HD POV Belmont Park San Diego CAyoutube.com
- Belmont Park in San Diego! It's the home of the Giant Dipperyoutube.com
Located on the surf and sand of Mission Beach, Belmont Park is San Diego's only beachfront amusement and entertainment center! From the historic Giant Dipper Roller Coaster to the dynamic oceanfront restaurants, Belmont Park is the quintessential Southern California beach experience.
Belmont Park San Diego's popular ride is the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, which can be prominently seen by those who are driving or walking by the park. Get into the driver's seat and zip around in Belmont Park Mission Bay's bumper cars or go up three stories and fly back down that same distance on The Vertical Plunge.
People also ask
Where is Belmont Park in San Diego?
Is Belmont Park free?
What to do in Belmont Park?
How many museums are there in Balboa Park?
Belmont Park is a historic amusement park located on Ocean Front at Surfrider Square in the Mission Bay area of San Diego, California.The park was developed by sugar magnate John D. Spreckels and opened on July 4, 1925 as the Mission Beach Amusement Center.
- Ride the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster. Built during the Golden Age of wooden roller coasters, the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster has been active since 1925 making it the second oldest coaster in the United States and a San Diego icon.
- Tackle All the Rides. Belmont Park is home to twelve different rides. Control Freak. A fixed interactive ride, Control Freak gives you all the power by letting you choose which direction you’ll flip the entire ride (clockwise or counterclockwise).
- Reach New Heights. Want to reach a new vantage point? You’re in luck! Belmont Park gives you three different options to ascend new heights, Sky Climb, Coconut Climb, and Sky Ropes.
- Zip Line Through the Park. Soar through the Adrenaline Zone of Belmont Park on a zip line. One of the newest additions to the park, you’ll fly through the sky from the Zip Line Tower to the arcade reaching top speeds of 15 mph.
Racing at Belmont Park resumes on Thursday, October 22. The nine-race card begins at 12:50pm ET. ENTRIES STAKES SCHEDULE
Welcome to Balboa Park. Ever changing. Always amazing. Where culture, science, and nature collide, Balboa Park is home to more than 16 museums, multiple performing arts venues, lovely gardens, trails, and many other creative and recreational attractions, including the San Diego Zoo.