Feb 25, 2021 · Guadeloupe is a part of the Leeward Islands in the northern Lesser Antilles islands group. It is geographically positioned both in the Northern and Western hemispheres of the Earth. It is situated to the north of Dominica, to the southeast of Puerto Rico and to the south of Montserrat and Antigua and Barbuda. Regional Maps: Map of North America
About Guadeloupe Featuring white-sand beaches, volcanic peaks, and protected parks, along with some of the most impressive dive spots in the world, Guadeloupe is an island hopper’s paradise. This French archipelago is one of the Caribbean's best-kept secrets, offering a more relaxed alternative to its better-known neighbors. Essential Guadeloupe Do
Guadeloupe is an archipelago of more than 12 islands, as well as islets and rocks situated where the northeastern Caribbean Sea meets the western Atlantic Ocean.  It is located in the Leeward Islands in the northern part of the Lesser Antilles, a partly volcanic island arc.
Guadeloupe An archipelago of over a dozen sun-kissed islands, Guadeloupe is a varied place to holiday, with everything from deserted beaches to jungle-wreathed mountains. The country's two main islands look like the wings of a butterfly and are joined together by just a couple of bridges and a mangrove swamp.
Our Lady of Guadalupe - Guadalupe, Mexico (1531) Patroness of the Americas Feast Day in the USA - December 12th The opening of the New World brought with it both fortune-seekers and religious preachers desiring to convert the native populations to the Christian faith. One of the converts was a poor Aztec Indian named Juan Diego.
Dec 12, 2016 · To the present day, Our Lady of Guadalupe remains a powerful symbol of Mexican identity and faith, and her image is associated with everything from motherhood to feminism to social justice.
Guadalupe is located in Santa Barbara County, on the Central California coast near the famous Guadalupe-Nipomo Dunes. As of the census of 2010, there were 7,080 people residing in the city. The city was established in 1840 and incorporated on August 3, 1946.