25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
www.thecrazytourist.com/25-best-things-frankfurt-germany/#:~:text= 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt,of skyscrapers there’s still only one... More
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the...
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of...
- Main Tower. In Frankfurt’s ever-growing forest of skyscrapers there’s still only one...
People also ask
What to do in Frankfurt Germany?
What is the best day trip from Frankfurt Germany?
What is the importance of Frankfurt Cathedral?
What is the district of Frankfurt?
Top Attractions in Frankfurt 1. Stadel Museum 2,484 reviews See 1 Experience 2. Main Tower
- Escape-Events. 379 reviews. "We (4 adults and 4 kids aged 8-13) had great fun trying to make our escape from under the pyramid to escape the curse of the ancient ruler ...
- Secret Escape Game. 297 reviews. "There is a scary performance throughout all the game, raising your adrenalin level and making the game very interesting and emotional."
- Happy Landings Flightsimulations. 83 reviews. "After learning about how a plane works and the various instruments that I would need to observe during the simulation, we headed into the simulator."
- Escape Adventures. 83 reviews. "While it is slightly more expensive than many other escape rooms in the city, one has to say that the puzzles and the fantastic decoration justify the few extra Euros."
- Sightseeing Cruise. Cruise along the River Main. Marvel at Frankfurt’s towering skyline. Enjoy panoramic views of Frankfurt’s Financial Center. Jump onboard a boat and cruise along the River Main for an unforgettable, relaxing experience in Frankfurt.
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus. Discover Frankfurt on a double-decker bus! Choose the Skyline or Express tour. Drive-by key Frankfurt attractions. The comfortable double-decker bus is a great way to discover Frankfurt through a fun sightseeing tour that promises a great day out for the whole family!
- Pub Crawl Through Alt-Sachsenhausen. An unforgettable night out! Taste local German drinks. Make new friends! A pub crawl is one of the best things to do in Frankfurt at night.
- German Film Museum. An awesome experience for film-lovers! Experience the world of German film! Leading international film heritage institution! Explore exhibitions and festivals.
Sep 18, 2017 · 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany) 1. Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the... 2. Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of... 3. Main Tower. ...
- Berger Strasse. Berger Strasse, or Berger Street, is Frankfurt’s longest road, a path that runs for 3 kilometers through several of the city’s neighborhoods, including Merianplatz and Bornheim.
- Eschenheimer Turm, Frankfurt, Germany. In a city of contemporary high rises with modern, clean lines, the Eschenheimer Turm certainly stands out as a piece of the distant past.
- Frankfurt Children's Museum. Established in 1972, the Frankfurt Children’s Museum is the oldest children’s museum in Germany and the only museum of its kind left in the city.
- Things to Do in Frankfurt with Kids: Frankfurt Zoo. Despite being located in a massive metropolis, the Frankfurt Zoo is a 27-acre territory of comfortable green space in the center of the inner part of Frankfurt.
- Mairi Beautyman
- Kleinmarkthalle. Things to do Markets and fairs. A culinary dream awaits at the 1,500-square-metre Kleinmarkthalle, where nearly 160 market stalls flog local food, flowers and other produce.
- Main Tower. Get another perspective on the city at the Main Tower, the first high-rise building in Europe with a façade made entirely of glass. At 200m, it’s also the fourth tallest building in Germany and Frankfurt’s highest vantage point (plus the only one accessible to the public).
- Museumsufer (Museum Embankment) In the 1980s the city authorities came up with the idea of a boulevard of museums – and the results were stunning. Around the Städel, a fine art museum with masterpieces spanning seven centuries, a gaggle of new museums sprung up, some in transformed historic villas, others in new purpose-built buildings.
- Schaumainkai flea market. Things to do Markets and fairs. Every other Saturday, Flohmarkt Schaumainkai – considered by many to be Frankfurt’s best flea market – opens on the tree-lined southern bank of the Main river.
- Main Tower. 3,759 reviews. "What makes it special compared to other highrise buildings in the city, is that it has an observation deck at the top that is open to the public and offers great 360 degree views over the entire city."
- Palmengarten. 2,007 reviews. "Nice walks, huge glass palm house and green houses with exotic plants and lots of information about the plants, history etc.
- Romer. 6,332 reviews. "The seat of the Lord Mayor of Frankfurt since 1405 , the City Hall ( Rathaus ) is the middle house of the three stunning Guildhouses facing the fabulous Old St Nicholas Church."
- Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg) 1,276 reviews. "You can catch the S-Bahn 8 or 9 towards Hanau get Off at Hauptbahnhof Frankfurt am Main (Main Station), then Take the U-Bahn 4 towards Bockenheimer Warte, then you are St the Museum."
10 Cool, Hidden, and Unusual Things to Do in Frankfurt, Germany. Pinkelbaum (Peeing Tree) After years of being casually peed on by humans, this tree is peeing back. Bockenheimer Warte Subway Station Entrance. Dialogue in the Dark. Frankfurt Wishing Wells. IG Farben Haus.
- Atlas Obscura