- Filipinos infected with dengue rest on beds at the Quirino hospital in Manila. A mosquito-borne viral infection, dengue causes flu-like symptoms, including piercing headaches, muscle and joint pains, fever and full body rashes.
dengue without warning signs a.1 suspect dengue - a previously well individual with acute febrile illness of 1-7 days duration plus two of the following: headache, body malaise, retro-orbital pain, myalgia, arthralgia, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flushed skin, rash (petechial, Hermann’s sign) a.2 probable dengue
Symptoms of dengue include sudden onset of fever of 2 to 7 days, plus two of the following: headache, body weakness, joint and muscle pains, pain behind the eyes, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rashes.
Aug 07, 2019 · From the start of the year to July 20, there have been more than 146,000 cases recorded – a 98% increase from the same time period last year, according to the country’s Department of Health. Dengue...
Jul 16, 2019 · Filipinos infected with dengue rest on beds at the Quirino hospital in Manila. A mosquito-borne viral infection, dengue causes flu-like symptoms, including piercing headaches, muscle and joint...
- Belly pain, tenderness
- Vomiting (at least 3 times in 24 hours)
- Bleeding from the nose or gums
- Vomiting blood, or blood in the stool
- high fever and severe headache,
- with severe pain behind the eyes that is apparent when trying to move the eyes.
Apr 25, 2019 · Introduction. Dengue is a mosquito-borne, acute febrile illness that is an important public health problem in tropical countries. In the early 1950’s, the disease was described in the Philippines as hemorrhagic fever or infectious acute thrombocytopenic purpura [1, 2].
- Kristal An Agrupis, Michelle Ylade, Josephine Aldaba, Anna Lena Lopez, Jacqueline Deen
Aug 07, 2019 · An outbreak of dengue fever in the Philippines has been declared a national epidemic after causing hundreds of deaths this year in the wake of a government ban on the vaccine.. The country has ...
- related to: What are the symptoms of dengue in the Philippines?
symptomfacts.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
healthprep.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month