Sebastian Stan on ‘Endings, Beginnings,’ Returning to Marvel and Why He Never Wore a Belt on ‘Gossip Girl’
It's become a nightly ritual for most New Yorkers to honor doctors, nurses and other essential workers who are on the frontlines of the coronavirus crisis. “It was crazy the other day,” Stan ...
Variety via AOL
9 months ago
- Drake Doremus’ Shailene Woodley Movie ‘Endings, Beginnings’ Picked Up By Samuel GoldwynDeadline via Yahoo News1 year ago
- ‘Endings, Beginnings’: All the Love, Sex, Secrets, and Shailene You DesireRolling Stone via Yahoo News9 months ago
- Toronto Film Review: ‘Endings, Beginnings’Variety via Yahoo News1 year ago
- ... Distributor Front Row Shifts Raft Of Movies Online Including ‘Resistance’, ‘Endings, Beginnings’ & ‘The Assistant’Deadline via Yahoo News9 months ago
- Drake Doremus Reflects on Toronto Fest Drama ‘Endings, Beginnings’Variety via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Shailene Woodley & Sebastian Stan Are The Definition Of Toxic In New Romantic Drama Endings, BeginningsRefinery29 via Yahoo News11 months ago
- Shailene Woodley in Love Triangle with Jamie Dornan & Sebastian Stan in Endings, Beginnings TrailerPeople via Yahoo News11 months ago
- TIFF: When Shailene Woodley Couldn’t Stop Crying, Drake Doremus Pivoted Production On ‘Endings, Beginnings’Indiewire via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Shailene Woodley Is The Glue That Holds A Fractured ‘Endings, Beginnings’ TogetherSTYLECASTER via Yahoo Sports1 year ago
Endings, Beginnings is a 2019 romantic drama film, directed by Drake Doremus, from a screenplay he wrote alongside Jardine Libaire. The film is semi-improvised and loosely based on the screenplay. It stars Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, and Sebastian Stan. It had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 8, 2019. It was released on April 17, 2020, by Samuel Goldwyn Films.
May 01, 2020 · Endings, Beginnings. Unrated | 1h 50min | Drama | 1 May 2020 (USA) 2:04 | Trailer. 5 VIDEOS | 42 IMAGES. A 30-something woman navigating through love and heartbreak over the course of one year. During that time, she will unlock the secrets to her life in a sudden turn of events and in the most surprising of places.
- Drake Doremus
Apr 17, 2020 · Drake Doremus' "Endings, Beginnings" trudges along behind Daphne (often literally, the camera following her around) as she immediately gets embroiled in a love triangle with two men—who also happen to be best friends—who both think she is "amazing" (one says it outright), and yet we really see no evidence of her amazing-ness onscreen.
Endings, Beginnings, which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival in September 2019, is one of those movies determined to reach audiences despite the roadblocks in the way. This steamy, cinematic romance is bound to captivate viewers, and these spoilers are what make the film worth watching right now. Article continues below advertisement
- Sara Belcher
Endings/Beginnings swerves toward an uplifting and positive conclusion doesn't feel natural or earned. By then, one can only hope those familiar, poorly lit faces made the viewing worthwhile.
Parents need to know that Endings, Beginnings is a mature relationship drama about Daphne (Shailene Woodley), a recently unemployed single woman who meets and becomes romantically tangled with two different men (Sebastian Stan and Jamie Dornan). The love triangle features several realistic sex scenes, which have varying degrees of explicitness and nudity (expect to see Woodley topless a fair bit) and involve a variety of positions and acts.
- Sandie Angulo Chen
Dec 30, 2019 · Buddhist teachings help us to see that endings and beginnings are the key to understanding that all things exist in an interdependent cause and effect type relationship. The end of one moment gives rise to the beginning of another moment and at the rise of a moment that will inevitably lead to the ending of that moment.
Shailene Woodley as Daphne in the romance / drama ENDINGS, BEGINNINGS, a Samuel Goldwyn Films release. Photo courtesy of Samuel Goldwyn Films. Tonight, I endured Endings, Beginnings. I say endured because it was a painful film to watch.
- Drake Doremus
Chantelle Todman seeks to experience personal and collective liberation. Chantelle identifies as a Black, afro-Caribbean, afro-Latinx, contemplative, queer Anabaptist and uses she/her pronouns. She served for 3+ years on the steering committee of the MC USA Women In Leadership and as the Intercultural Leadership Coach at Mosaic Mennonite Conference. She is a co-owner of a radical coffee and ...