- Top Highest-Grossing Movies of 2019 | Best Movies in 2019youtube.com
- TOP 10 Highest grossing movies, 1920-2019youtube.com
- Highest Grossing Movies of 2019!youtube.com
- Highest Grossing Movies Pt1 (1997-2019) - Bar Chart Raceyoutube.com
People also ask
What are the top 10 grossing movies of all time?
What movies have the highest box office?
What is the best grossing movie?
What are the top earning movies?
- 2 min
- Avengers: Endgame. US: $858,373,000International: $1,939,427,564. Overall: $2,797,800,564. Advertisement.
- The Lion King. US: $543,634,365International: $1,112,675,054. Overall: $1,656,309,419.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home. US: $390,532,085International: $741,395,911. Overall: $1,131,927,996.
- Captain Marvel. US: $426,829,839International: $701,444,955. Overall: $1,128,274,794.
Note: This chart ranks movies by the amount they earned during 2019. It includes movies released in previous years that earned money during 2019. For example, a movie released over Thanksgiving in 2018 will most likely earn money in 2018 and 2019. Click on the individual movie to see its total gross over all the years in which it played.
Dec 30, 2019 · Top 10 Highest-Grossing Movies of 2019 by IMDb-Editors | last updated - 30 Dec 2019 As of Dec. 30, 2019, these 10 movies had the highest box-office grosses worldwide during the 2019 calendar year, according to Box Office Mojo by IMDbPro.
- Avengers: Endgame. Domestic Gross: $858 million. International Gross: $2.80 billion. Release Date: April 26, 2019. Directors: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo. Where does one begin?
- The Lion King. Domestic Gross: $530 million. International Gross: $1.60 billion. Release Date: July 19, 2019. Director: Jon Favreau. The Lion King feels less like a more “realistic” version of the classic animated original than a bloodless X-ray of it.
- Toy Story 4. Domestic Gross: $432 million. International Gross: $1.05 billion. Release Date: June 21, 2019. Director: Josh Cooley. We were all concerned about Toy Story 4.
- Captain Marvel. Domestic Gross: $426 million. International Gross: $1.13 billion. Release Date: March 8, 2019. Directors: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck. It remains, when you think about it, absolutely insane that the Marvel Cinematic Universe has featured two new movies, one of which introduces an entirely new character, in between two halves of a nearly six-hour epic where half the cast dies in Part One.
- Ian Sandwell
- Avengers: Endgame. US: $858,373,000. International: $1,939,427,564. Overall: $2,797,800,564. Digital Spy now has a newsletter – sign up to get it sent straight to your inbox.
- The Lion King. US: $543,634,365. International: $1,112,675,054. Overall: $1,656,309,419.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home. US: $390,532,085. International: $741,395,911. Overall: $1,131,927,996.
- Captain Marvel. US: $426,829,839. International: $701,444,955. Overall: $1,128,274,794.
- Avengers: Endgame: $2.8 Billion. With worldwide box office sales surpassing $2.8 billion dollars, Avengers: Endgame, is the highest-grossing film of the year...
- The Lion King: $1.6 Billion. The much-anticipated photorealistic remake of the classic 1994 Disney film, The Lion King, has made an impressive $1.6 billion dollars at the box office since it's release in July.
- Toy Story 4: $1.1 Billion. Disney was responsible for the success of 5 of the top-earning films this year, and Toy Story 4 is one of the best of the year.
- Captain Marvel: $1.1 Billion. Captain Marvel is the first female-led action hero film to have surpassed $1.1 billion dollars at the box office. Brie Larson plays Marvel comic character Carol Dangers, an-ex U.S Air Force member with superhuman strengths and powers.
We have waited for 9 years for this, so this is destined to be the highest grossing in the franchise maybe even the highest grossing film from the studio. Also please beat frozen one's record for highest grossing animated film. Rotten Tomatoes: 96% Budget: 220 million Opening Weekend: 204 million Domestic Total: 626 million Worldwide: 1.467 billion
It also became the first film to gross over $300 million for an opening weekend and had the highest weekend debut of 2019. Its $1.2 billion worldwide opening weekend broke Avengers: Infinity War ' s records ($640.5 million) for the highest worldwide opening weekend debut for a comic book film and of all-time.