- Recommended Hotels
A List of Great Hotels Available
Check Our Selection Now!
- Luxury Hotels
Upgrade Your Vacation
Check All 4-Star And 5-Star Hotels!
- Last Minute Deals
Expedia Last Minute Travel Deals.
Book Today, Travel Tomorrow.
- Pet-Friendly Hotels
Traveling with Your Best Friend?
These Hotels Welcome Your Pet!
- Recommended Hotels
luxuryhotelsguides.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
tripadvisor.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
The 14 Best Hotels in Singapore
- Raffles – Colonial District. Singapore’s most famous hotel, a 19th-century heritage icon, and national monument. ...
- Marina Bay Sands – Marina Bay. This architectural showstopper dominates the Marina Bay, with three 55-story towers designed to look like toppling cards.
- SO Sofitel Singapore – Central Business District. ...
- Shangri-La – Orchard Road. ...
People also ask
What is the most famous hotel in Singapore?
Where is the best spot to stay in Singapore?
Where to stay in Singapore on a budget?
Apr 16, 2021 · Singapore’s most famous hotel, a 19th-century heritage icon, and national monument. Opened in 1887 by Armenian hoteliers, 5-star Raffles is a magnificent throwback to Singapore’s colonial heyday, with smartly-uniformed Sikhs guarding the front entrance, neo-Renaissance architecture, ornate wrought-iron portico, and each of its 103 suites conveying Old World splendor.
The #1 Best Value of 827 places to stay in Singapore. Free Wifi. Pool. YOTEL Singapore. Show Prices. #2 Best Value of 827 places to stay in Singapore. Free Wifi. Pool. Special offer. Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore. Show Prices. 125,838 reviews. #3 Best Value of 827 places to stay in Singapore.
- John Wogan
- 54 sec
- Raffles Singapore. Raffles Singapore hotel guest room, Singapore. Score: 94.18. More information: raffles.com. The long-awaited reopening of Raffles Singapore was an important event in the city (so much so, it was the subject of a documentary, Raffles: Remaking an Icon, produced by Channel News Asia).
- Capella Singapore. Capella Singapore 2 bedroom villa exterior, Singapore. Score: 92.84. More information: capellahotels.com.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore. Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts suite bedroom, Singapore. Score: 92.24. More information: shangri-la.com.
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, suite balcony, Singapore. Score: 92.19. More information: fullertonhotels.com.
Some of the more popular heritage hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT) include: The Fullerton Hotel Singapore - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 SO/ Sofitel Singapore Hotel - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Goodwood Park Hotel. Hotels Orchard. People may flock to the Goodwood Park Hotel for its famous durian desserts now, but did you know that the distinguished hotel is rich in history.
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Hotels Raffles Place. Distinguished by its Palladian architecture, fluted Doric colonnades and elaborate ornamentation, the Fullerton Building was erected in 1928 at the mouth of the Singapore River.
- The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. Hotels City Hall. Standing at the heart of the Civic District is the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, located in two restored historic landmarks known as the Stamford House and the Capitol Building.
- Raffles Hotel Singapore. Hotels City Hall. Far from the sophisticated grande dame it is today, Raffles Hotel was originally built in the 1830s as a private beach house.
- RAFFLES SINGAPORE. World travelers have been singing Singapore’s praises since the all-suite Raffles Singapore first opened more than 130 years ago. This colonial-era landmark and the flagship property of Raffles Hotels has become synonymous with unsurpassed service and the grace of bygone days.
- CAPELLA SINGAPORE. Capella Singapore, a tranquil beachfront oasis on Sentosa Island, is ten minutes from downtown Singapore. Inspired by Tanah Merah’s Malay translation red earth, the resort resort blends Singapore’s colonial heritage with modern designs.
- THE FULLERTON BAY HOTEL. With its visionary glass facade illuminated by the sun, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore sparkles amidst the Marina Bay waterfront.
- THE FULLERTON HOTEL SINGAPORE. The magnificent Fullerton Building is a grand neoclassical landmark built in 1928, that was once home to Singapore’s General Post Office, the Exchange Room and Exchange Reference Library, and the prestigious Singapore Club.