Jun 11, 2021 · 100 Worst Movies of All Time. It’s bad movies galore as we encounter the Rottenest of the Rotten: 100 movies that scored less than 5% with the critics on the Tomatometer! You’re going to see lots of 0% movies, and there’s even more out there, but the ones on this list all have at least 20 reviews.
They are then sent to Atlantis, with a Captain Planet clone, a spring fish, a gang of rebel mice... its just a big animated mess. This is movie is the worst animated movie of all time, even worst than "Foodfight!" 7. Killers from Space (1954)
The films listed below have been cited by a variety of notable critics in varying media sources as being among the worst films ever made.Examples of such sources include Metacritic, Roger Ebert's list of most-hated films, The Golden Turkey Awards, Leonard Maltin's Movie Guide, Rotten Tomatoes, the Stinkers Bad Movie Awards, the cult TV series Mystery Science Theater 3000 (alongside spin-offs ...
Feb 10, 2021 · To determine the worst movies of all time, 24/7 Tempo created an index using data from the Internet Movie Database and Rotten Tomatoes. The index is based on the average critic and audience rating ...
People also ask
What is the lowest rated movie ever?
What is the worst film ending of all time?
What are some really bad movies?
What is the most watched movie ever made?
Johnny is a successful bank executive who lives quietly in a San Francisco townhouse with his fiancée, Lisa. One day, putting aside any scruple, she seduces Johnny's best friend, Mark.
- (Dis)honorable Mentions. As indicated, our list is not all-inclusive and, due to limited space, we had to leave off plenty of terrible films. Ultimately, we tried to strike a balance between highlighting the worst movies ever made as well as ensuring that our choices also afforded interesting backstories for informative reading.
- United Passions (2014) Premise: Charting the creation of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (aka FIFA), United Passions follows famed businessmen-turned-FIFA presidents Jules Rimet, João Havelange, and Sepp Blatter, chronicling their contributions toward organizing soccer leagues around the world under a single governing body - as well developing international competitions (most notably the World Cup).
- Movie 43 (2013) Premise: An anthologized set of comedy shorts, Movie 43 is stitched together by "The Pitch" - the story of screenwriter Charlie Wessler who pitches a series of bad scripts to studio executive Griffin Schraeder and manager Bob Mone.
- Fateful Findings (2013) Premise: Struck by a car, suffering near-fatal injuries, Dylan awakens from a coma with a heightened awareness of the world. Unable to explain the origin of his new powers, Dylan decides to focus his energies on hacking into the deepest "government and corporate secrets" - uncovering confidential information that corrupt politicians and the 1% have kept hidden from the public for decades (leading the have-nots in a worldwide revolt against fascist haves).
- "Death of a Nation" (2018) Critic score: 1/100. User score: 4.3/10. What critics said: "D'Souza fans and Trump apologists will flock to this, misguided moths to a misleading flame.
- "Chaos" (2005) Critic score: 1/100. User score: 2.3/10. What critics said: "Writer-director David DeFalco's ugly, pointless and dishonest remake of Craven's remake."
- "Bio-Dome" (1996) Critic score: 1/100. User score: 7.1/10. What critics said: "The sheer ineptitude of the movie is supposed to be funny, but there's no lunacy behind it: Shore and his writers are like comedians on Prozac, smiling through the fart jokes without a hint of desperation."
- "United Passions" (2015) Critic score: 1/100. User score: 0.7/10. What critics said: "As propaganda, 'United Passions' is as subtle as an anvil to the temple.
The worst movies ever are generally hated by critics and movie-goers alike. These are pretty much the worst movies of all time and the funny thing is that most of these bad movies of all time are actually trying to be good. Well, at least they are entertaining! Entertainingly bad, that is.
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002) Rotten Tomatoes score: 0 percent. And if you can't get enough of bad movies, These Are the Movies on Rotten Tomatoes With 0 Percent Ratings.
- One Missed Call (2008) Rotten Tomatoes score: 0 percent. And for more horror movies that got panned, These Are the Worst Horror Movies of All Time, According to Critics.
- A Thousand Words (2012) Rotten Tomatoes score: 0 percent. 2.
- Gotti (2018) Rotten Tomatoes score: 0 percent. And for more films actors wish we would forget, revisit The Worst Movies Starring Oscar-Winning Actors. 3.
- related to: What is the worst movie of all time?
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month