Including results forwhat is there to do in anaheim besides disneyland?
Search only for What is there to do in Anaheim, CA Besides Disneyland?
Top 5 Things to Do in Anaheim, California Besides Disneyland
- Angel’s Stadium.
- Yorba Park.
- Anaheim Farmer’s Market.
- The Honda Center.
- Anaheim Packing District.
- What to Do in Anaheim Besides Disneyland:
- Where to Stay in Anaheim.
People also ask
What's in Anaheim Besides Disney?
What are fun things to do around Disneyland?
What to do near Disneyland?
What else to do in Anaheim?
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Anaheim, California on Tripadvisor: See 63,135 traveler reviews and photos of Anaheim tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in September. We have reviews of the best places to see in Anaheim. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Angel Stadium. Begin your Anaheim experience with a trip to one of the region’s premier athletics locations! Welcome to the stadium of the Anaheim Angels, where you can routinely find demonstrations of world-class athleticism and competition!
- Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center. For a riveting virtual experience, the likes of which you likely have never before experienced, come by the Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center!
- Honda Center. If there are first-rate thrills to be found, they are likely at the Honda Center, in Anaheim! This indoor arena, recognized as one of the premier indoor arenas in the region, is first and foremost the home to the Anaheim Ducks, one of California’s representatives in the National Hockey League.
- Yorba Regional Park. When it’s time to slow down the pace of life in Anaheim to a comfortable stroll, it’s time to familiarize yourself with the local wonder that is Yorba Regional Park.
Jan 06, 2020 · There are so many things to do in Anaheim for families besides Disneyland. From flying through the air with a Trapeze class to dining at some incredible places for foodies. Check out my top 10 things to do in Anaheim
- Go See a Show at House of Blues Anaheim. The House of Blues in Anaheim moved from Downtown Disney to the nearby GardenWalk in 2017. The newer venue has four different live music rooms that each offer a different New Orleans-style dining and music listening experience.
- Test Your Skills at a Flight Simulator. The Flight Deck 1 Air Combat Center is an authentic military flight simulation facility where you and your family can test their skills on the same equipment used to train fighter pilots.
- Watch a Baseball Game at Angel Stadium. The Los Angeles Angels are one of the city's two Major League Baseball (MLB) teams, and baseball fans can take in a game of this American League team at Angels Stadium in Anaheim during the regular season from late March through early October each year.
- Play in the Water at Great Wolf Lodge. The Great Wolf Lodge California is an indoor waterpark resort just a few miles down Harbor Boulevard from Disneyland.
Things to Do in Anaheim – When planning a trip to Anaheim, Disneyland has become the first spot for any tourist. It is, after all, the happiest place on earth! While that famed amusement park can easily take a day or 2 (or more!) to fully explore, there are other places in Anaheim that can make your trip even more worthwhile and fun, even for ...
Apr 17, 2018 · So, what to do in Anaheim besides Disneyland? When visiting and staying Anaheim, take some time to enjoy the other attractions and happenings around town to create a well balanced and unforgettable family and friends getaway. First, here’s a bunch of our Disneyland posts you should bookmark, then see below what to do in town BESIDES Disneyland.
- Eileen Cotter Wright
- Angel Stadium. Catch a professional baseball game at Angel Stadium while you’re in Anaheim during baseball season. The Major League Baseball team The Angels play home games at this Anaheim stadium.
- Honda Center. Concert goers and hockey fans alike head to the Honda Center in Anaheim. Home to the Anaheim Ducks hockey team, this indoor arena holds up to 17,000 fans during hockey season.
- Yorba Regional Park. Spend some time outdoors at Yorba Regional Park. This Anaheim park is located along the Santa Ana River. A perfect place for a picnic or a bike ride, this park is a local favorite, as it has over 400 picnic tables and top-notch facilities.
- Adventure City. Adventure City may not be Anaheim’s most popular theme park, but it still deserves a visit. This family-friendly theme park has a number of great attractions, from rides to rock climbing to even a petting zoo.
- Oak Canyon Nature Center. A visit to Oak Canyon Nature Center is ideal for any nature enthusiasts who find themselves in Anaheim. Situated in the heart of Anaheim Hills, this 58-acre park has a total of three canyons, four miles of hiking trails, and a remarkably well-preserved oak woodland open for guests to explore.
- Flightdeck Air Combat Center. Attention all adrenaline junkies in Anaheim: the Flightdeck Air Combat Center is calling your name! Those who are daring enough to visit this hi-tech facility will have the rare opportunity to test their navigation skills either in a simulated jet fighter or a Boeing 737.
- Anaheim Convention Center. Founded in 1967, the 1,600,000-square foot Anaheim Convention Center is still one of the largest of its kind in the USA. Originally created for the Anaheim Amigos basketball team, the Anaheim Convention Center is now the epicenter of some of the world’s hottest tech and media conventions.
- Anaheim GardenWalk. Founded in 2008, the Anaheim GardenWalk is a popular three-story shopping center a short walk from Disneyland. Here you’ll find name brand stores galore as well as dozens of delicious dining options like Bubba Gump Shrimp and entertainment venues like the House of Blues Anaheim.
Dec 14, 2015 · 25 Best Things to Do in Anaheim (CA) When people think of Anaheim they often only think of Disneyland, but this city in California has much more to offer besides this fantastic theme park. It is a city in Southern California that has a very active population who love to take part in their favorite sports.
- Disney California Adventure Park. 15,475 reviews. We traveled with our boys (4 and 6) who are both tall enough to go on all the rides (which included Tower of Terror...
- Disneyland Park. 27,299 reviews. Thanks to my BFF we have an annual pass.... Always fun to go be a kid again but most importantly be Happy at the Happiest place on Earth especially with the Happiest BFF one can ask for....
- Downtown Disney. 8,750 reviews. Right next to the entrance for Disneyland and California Adventure is the great Downtown Disney shopping and dining area with plenty of restaurants and bars including a House of Blues and Lego Store and of course...
- Anaheim Packing District. 864 reviews. Everyone, especially California history buffs and anthropologists MUST visit the PACKING HOUSE... GREAT food and ale selection, and decent prices!!!...