- Tour the Bowers Museum which houses artifacts from around the world, visit the interactive Discovery Cube science museum with kids, head to the zoo, or view historic aircraft and vintage cars at the Lyon Air Museum . Other fun things to do in Santa Ana include cooking classes, indoor climbing and golf.
People also ask
What to see and do in Santa Monica?
What is Santa Ana, CA known for?
What to do in Santa Clara?
How far is Santa Anna from Santa Monica?
Things to Do in Santa Ana, California: See Tripadvisor's 1,726 traveler reviews and photos of Santa Ana tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in September. We have reviews of the best places to see in Santa Ana. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Things to Do in Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico: See Tripadvisor's 466 traveler reviews and photos of Santa Ana Pueblo tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in September. We have reviews of the best places to see in Santa Ana Pueblo. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Santa Ana Pueblo Attractions . They say good things come in small packages, and this charming city is no exception. From outstanding tourist attractions to thrilling adventures, there are countless things to do in Santa Ana Pueblo. Learn what makes Santa Ana Pueblo tick with some of the very best tours & day trips.
- Arts and culture
The city of Santa Ana in Orange County, California is a beautiful city that is located next to the Santa Ana River and just ten miles from the Californian coast. The climate in Santa Ana is ideal, with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters. The warm summers mean a lot of outdoors activities take place as the people make the most of the beautiful scenery that Orange County has to offer.
The city itself is very densely populated, with the downtown area being the main arts and entertainment hub. Lets take a look at the best things to do in Santa Ana.
If your children love science then this is the perfect place for them to come and visit. The Discovery Cube Orange County has more than 100 science exhibits that children can touch and interact with. The center has a ten storey cube that is covered in solar panels so you certainly know that you have arrived at the right place when you get here. There are various themed areas to be explored including: Air and Space, Dynamic Earth, Quake Zone and Rocket Lab. Children will happily spend hours wandering around and not even realist they are learning because of the fun that they are having.
- 3 answers
There are tons of amusement parks(Disneyland's probably not good for just one day), the beach, walks around the cities themselves. I don't know how old your kids are, but if they're somewhat young try Legoland. My parents took me there and...
- 4 answers
There are literally hundreds of things to do here in LA. Here is my list of “must sees”. Visit as many as you have time for: Disneyland: The Happiest Place on Earth. Half a billion visitors can’t be wrong. #1 Destination. Universal Studios:...
- 4 answers
Go to The Block in nearby Orange.
- 3 answers
Mar 27, 2020 · If you are looking for fun things to do in Santa Ana with kids, this is a great place to visit. 2500 North Main Street, 714-542-2823 Things to do near me, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit: Weekend Getaways from Seattle , NC day trips , FL , Near Atlanta , AL
Santa Ana / ˌ s æ n t ə ˈ æ n ə / (Spanish for '"Saint Anne"') is a city in and the county seat of Orange County, California, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The city is the second most populous in the county. The United States Census Bureau estimated its 2019 population at 332,318, making Santa Ana the 57th most-populous city in ...
- Go to the Beach. Address. 225 Avenida Califia, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA. Phone +1 949-492-3156. Web Visit website. It can be expensive to park at the state beaches, but there are some places along the coast where you can park for free and enjoy the beach.
- Explore the Bolsa Chica Wetlands. Address. 18000 CA-1, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA. Phone +1 714-846-1114. Web Visit website. Right along the Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach is the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve, a bird lover's paradise.
- Gallery Hop in Laguna Beach. Laguna Beach is an arts community that hosts three summer-long arts festivals every year. The festivals are not free, but they also have the highest concentration of art galleries and open artist studios that are free to visit.
- Visit "the Muck" Address. 1201 W Malvern Ave, Fullerton, CA 92833-2429, USA. Phone +1 714-738-6595. Web Visit website. The Muckenthaler Cultural Center in Fullerton is a non-profit cultural center and art gallery on an old estate.
High-speed and dangerous winds that periodically kick up and blow from the mountains to the coast in Southern California are referred to as Santa Ana winds.
May 31, 2020 · Santa Ana Mayor Miguel Pulido announced a citywide curfew for Santa Ana on Sunday, May 31 after a night of violence and looting amid protests over the police killing of George Floyd, as ...
There are currently five Testing Network sites, including one in Santa Ana: AltaMed-Santa Ana Bristol. Address: 2720 S. Bristol St. #1040, Santa Ana. Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call (888) 499-9303 for an appointment.