Clear Lake is a natural freshwater lake in Lake County in the U.S. state of California, north of Napa County and San Francisco.It is the largest natural freshwater lake wholly within the state, with 68 square miles (180 km 2) of surface area.
- 27 ft (8.2 m)
- 1,155,000 acre⋅ft (1,425,000 dam³)
- 60 ft (18 m)
- Lake County, California
"Cesspool" Lake is an embarrassment to California. The stench greeted us from outside Clearlake Oaks, as we approached from Highway 20. I wondered why our B&B on the lake had a swimming pool, but after taking a look at the beach with its dead snails, dead birds, and algae, I …
- Clearlake, California
The City of Clearlake (“City”) will receive sealed bids for the Austin Park Bus Stop Renovation/Relocation at the office of the City Clerk 14050 Olympic Drive, Clearlake, California 95422, no later than August 20, 2020 at 3:00 PM Read on about Notice...
Clearlake is a city located in Lake County, California. Clearlake is located 4.5 miles (7.2 km) north-northwest of Lower Lake, at an elevation of 1417 feet (432 m). As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 15,250, up from 13,142 at the 2000 census. Clearlake is located at 38°57'30" North, 122°37'35" West.
Clearlake is a city in Lake County, California, United States. Clearlake is 4.5 miles (7.2 km) north-northwest of Lower Lake, at an elevation of 1417 feet (432 m). As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 15,250, up from 13,142 in 2000. It takes its name from Clear Lake
People also ask
Where is Clearlake CA located?
What county is Clear Lake California in?
What is the elevation of Clear Lake California?
How big is clear lake ca?
WorldMark Clear Lake. 119 reviews. Nice, CA. 16.4 mi from Clearlake. from $169/night. Skylark Shores Resort. 136 reviews. Lakeport, CA. ... Is Clear Lake CA a safe ...
Lake County is at 1300 feet elevation. Lake County has the cleanest air in California, which makes for amazing star gazing. Our main natural features are Clear Lake and Mt. Konocti. Clear Lake is the biggest natural lake in California and is a Top 10 ESPN Bass Fishing Destination. Mt. Konocti is a dormant volcano with amazing views from the top.
Jun 23, 2020 · Clear Lake State Park is on the shores of California’s largest freshwater lake. The area is popular for all kinds of water recreation, including swimming, fishing, boating and water-skiing. Anglers can catch largemouth bass, crappie, bluegill and channel catfish. The park is a nesting place for waterfowl.
- Lake Tahoe. Possibly the most famous of California’s lakes, beautiful Lake Tahoe sits in the midst of the magnificent Sierra Nevada mountain range on the northeastern border of the state.
- Clear Lake. Clear Lake, the largest natural freshwater lake in the state, lies north of San Francisco and northwest of Sacramento in the Northern California portion of the Pacific Coast Range.
- Shasta Lake. Shasta Lake, the largest reservoir in California, is on the north end of the town of Shasta Lake and less than 10 miles from vacation rentals in the city of Redding in north-central California.
- Lake Oroville. Lake Oroville, the state’s second-largest reservoir, lies a few miles northeast of the city of Oroville at the western edge of the Sierra Nevada mountain range in north-central California.
Popular neighborhoods include Clear Lake Woodlands, Clear Lake Park, Lakeside Village at Davie, Clearlake Highlands, Clearlake Avenues, Highlands Harbor, Club House at Clearlake Highlands, Clearlake Southwest, Downtown, and Clear Lake Harbor. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Clearlake every 15 minutes.