Who starred in Vertigo?
- James Stewart – Star. At the time of his role in Vertigo, James Stewart had been established as a star in Hollywood. Alfred Hitchcock and James Stewart also had a well established relationship as Stewart had already starred in other Hitchcock films. He was well-known and popular with the movie-going public.
People also ask
Who was the actress in the movie Vertigo?
Why was James Stewart in the movie Vertigo?
When did Kim Novak star in the movie Vertigo?
What was the central theme of the movie Vertigo?
Cast (in credits order) verified as complete. James Stewart. ... John 'Scottie' Ferguson. Kim Novak. ... Madeleine Elster / Judy Barton. Barbara Bel Geddes.
Vertigo: Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. With James Stewart, Kim Novak, Barbara Bel Geddes, Tom Helmore. A former police detective juggles wrestling with his personal demons and becoming obsessed with a hauntingly beautiful woman.
- Alfred Hitchcock
- James Stewart, Kim Novak, Barbara Bel Geddes
Vertigo is a 1958 American film noir psychological thriller film directed and produced by Alfred Hitchcock. The story was based on the 1954 novel D'entre les morts (From Among the Dead) by Boileau-Narcejac. The screenplay was written by Alec Coppel and Samuel A. Taylor. The film stars James Stewart as former police detective John
It was a rough weekend for Teddi Mellencamp, who is now dealing with a black eye and busted lip after vertigo caused her to faint while rushing to her daughter’s room in the ...
Prevention via Yahoo
20 hours ago
Fox News via Yahoo
Teddi Mellencamp shares photo of injuries after she fainted during vertigo attack: 'Busted open cheek and lip'
"At 4am, Slate yelled out for me to please come to her room and as any Mom would I jumped up at mock speed and sprinted in there." The daughter of John Mellencamp said by the time she made it ...
17 hours ago
in Alfred Hitchcock’s psychological thriller Vertigo (1958). The two women portrayed by Novak are part of a plot to trick an acrophobic former detective (played by Jimmy Stewart), with whom Barton falls in love. Although it was not a commercial success at the time of its release, Vertigo and Novak’s…
Played by James Stewart The protagonist of the film. Scottie is a former detective who quits his job when he develops severe acrophobia, or fear of heights. He is a romantic who rejects reality in favor of illusion.
- Janet Jackson. Since her “wardrobe malfunction” at the Super Bowl halftime show a number of years back, Janet Jackson has been more infamous than famous.
- LeBron James. Even champion sports stars can suffer from chronic health ailments. “King” James, as many of his fans affectionately call him, deals with the most common cause of vertigo – benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
- Alan Shepard. If you suffer from vertigo but still wish you could be an astronaut, Alan Shepard is about to become your role model. Mr. Shepherd dealt with a particularly debilitating cause of vertigo called Meniere’s disease.
- Peggy Lee. Ms. Lee was an actress and singer whose music lives on in many modern movies even though she died at the age of 82 back in 2002. Peggy Lee was also a sufferer of Meniere’s disease.
Jul 17, 2020 · Vertigo Movie Explained Summarizing the Vertigo Plot. What is the movie Vertigo about? The Vertigo plot begins with a harrowing action sequence. We follow police officer John “Scottie” Ferguson (played by James Stewart) in the midst of a rooftop chase.
Kim Novak starred in Vertigo - voted the best film ever made - but knew she was too fragile for fame. She talks about her tough childhood, the sensitive side of Sinatr... English (US)