The CN Tower (French: Tour CN) is a 553.3 m-high (1,815.3 ft) concrete communications and observation tower located in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Built on the former Railway Lands, it was completed in 1976.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CN_Tower
Defining the Toronto skyline at 553.33m (1,815ft 5in) the CN Tower is Canada's most recognizable and celebrated icon. Home - CN Tower Effective October 3, the CN Tower will suspend its operations to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and hopefully help to flatten the curve.
Defining the Toronto skyline at 553.33m (1,815ft 5in) the CN...
- Reservations and Menus
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest,...
Spend less, Experience more. Save 38% off admission at...
The CN Tower (French: Tour CN) is a 553.3 m-high (1,815.3 ft) concrete communications and observation tower located in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Built on the former Railway Lands, it was completed in 1976.
Hotels near CN Tower: (0.13 mi) Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel (0.17 mi) Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto (0.15 mi) InterContinental Toronto Centre (0.18 mi) The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto (0.12 mi) Whitehall Suites - Toronto; View all hotels near CN Tower on Tripadvisor
- 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, M5V 3L9, Ontario
Defining the Toronto skyline at 553.33m (1,815ft5in) the CN Tower is Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon. The CN Tower is an internationally renowned architectural triumph, an engineering Wonder of the Modern World, world-class entertainment and dining destination and a must see for anyone visiting Toronto.
Experience a “Wonder of the Modern World,” Canada’s most celebrated architectural triumph...the CN Tower. Discover Toronto’s most spectacular views day or night from floor-to-ceiling panoramic Window Walls and an all new Glass Floor, installed directly above the original, one level below. Explore two observation levels: the LookOut Level (346 m/1,136 ft) and the world-famous Glass ...
People also ask
What is important about the CN Tower?
When was Toronto's CN Tower built?
What to do at the CN Tower?
Who owns the CN Tower?
About Edge Walk at the CN Tower EdgeWalk is the "World's Highest External Walk on a Building" (Guinness World Record), a full circle hands-free walk on a 5 ft (1.5 m) wide ledge encircling the top of the Tower's main pod.
- 301 Front St W, Toronto, M5V 2T6, Ontario
- At 553.33 meters (1,815 feet and 5 inches) tall, the CN Tower held the record as the tallest freestanding for more than three decades until it was dethroned in 2007 by the Burj Khalifa.
- Construction on the CN Tower began on February 6, 1973, and wrapped up about 40 months later in June 1976. In 2016, The CN Tower celebrated its 40th birthday with special events throughout the year.
- 1,537 workers toiled five days a week, 24 hours a day to build the CN Tower.
- The CN Tower was built at an original cost of CA$63 million (an equivalent of $270 dollars in 2018) and returned its investment in 15 years.