- Free Trial
Bring your customers, fans and
followers to one central hub ...
- Try it free
Quick, Easy-to-use. Get Started
- Plans & Pricing
All our plans include
enterprise-level hosting and ...
- Plans & Monthly Pricing | Flockler
30-Days Free Trial on all plans.
All our plans include ...
- Free Trial
- With the tool, you can create an Instagram content feed and add it to your website to increase the visitors’ time spent on the website and probably conversions as a result of that. Feed customizations with layouts, designs, styling, and themes.
People also ask
How do I get my Instagram feed on my website?
How do you embed an Instagram feed?
How do I embed an Instagram post?
Generally, there are three ways to add a responsive Instagram features to your website. Instagram’s Own Embed Tools. Instagram itself has an easy embed feature that lets you add single posts to any area of WordPress, just as I’ve done below. All I had to do was copy and paste the url of the post, which you can get by visiting Instagram in a browser rather than in the app.
With the tool, you can create an Instagram content feed and add it to your website to increase the visitors’ time spent on the website and probably conversions as a result of that. Features. Feed customizations with layouts, designs, styling, and themes. Content moderation facility to filter the relevant content for your Instagram feed.
- Choose an Instagram business account or hashtag. When you add an Instagram feed to your website, you have a couple of different options. (You can even add social media content from other platforms, but we'll save that for another post!)
- Curate your feed. Next up, it's time to curate your feed. You can remove the images that you don't want showing up in the feed you'll embed on your website.
- Design your feed. The next step is to update the design of your feed. You can choose from our pre-set designs that include different ways of portraying the captions.
- Copy the HTML code into your site. Finally, it's time to embed the HTML code into your website. Just hit "Get code" and then "Copy to clipboard."
Jun 23, 2020 · Adding your company’s Instagram feed to your website can bring a bit of the daily life of your business to your website, without requiring regular updates. An Instagram plugin or embed will update automatically, showing your most recent posts to anyone who visits your website. Exactly how to do this will vary depending on your website platform.
Jan 06, 2021 · Embedding an Instagram feed on your website doesn't require any technical skills. Flockler provides an embed code that you can add to your website through your content management system (e.g., WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.).
- Toni Hopponen
Adding a free Instagram feed to your website is one of the best ways to extend the value of your social ROI and maximize its benefits. These feeds are essentially Instagram galleries, similar to RSS feeds, that you can place on your site. Some can automatically update with all new posts, while others allow you to moderate what you share.