- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cluster headache (CH) is a neurological disorder characterized by recurrent severe headaches on one side of the head, typically around the eye. There is often accompanying eye watering, nasal congestion, or swelling around the eye on the affected side. These symptoms typically last 15 minutes to 3 hours.
People also ask
What causes severe head pain?
When were migraines discovered?
What are the different types of migraine?
Why do I get migraines everyday?
Headache is the symptom of pain in the face, head, or neck. It can occur as a migraine, tension-type headache, or cluster headache. Frequent headaches can affect relationships and employment. There is also an increased risk of depression in those with severe headaches. Headaches can occur as a result of many conditions. There are a number of different classification systems for headaches. The most well-recognized is that of the International Headache Society. Causes of headaches may include dehy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A headache is when your head hurts. It is not when you hit your head with something and made it hurt that way, but when your head hurts from inside. A headache can be caused by one of several things, which are listed here:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Tension headache, also known as stress headache, is the most common type of primary headache. The pain can radiate from the lower back of the head, the neck, eyes or other muscle groups in the body typically affecting both sides of the head. Tension-type headaches account for nearly 90% of all headaches.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia " Headache " is a single written and performed by Frank Black. It was the sole released single from his second solo album Teenager of the Year, released in 1994. It reached number 53 on the UK charts and number 10 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Headache is a 1987 EP by Chicago post-hardcore band Big Black. The record generated some controversy due to a cover photograph of a shotgun suicide victim whose head was split in half; it only appeared on a very limited edition of the record and was later replaced with a drawing by Savage Pencil.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sexual headaches are a type of headache that occur in the skull and neck during sexual activity, including masturbation or orgasm. These headaches are usually benign, but occasionally are caused by intracranial hemorrhage and cerebral infarction, especially if the pain is sudden and severe.
- Coital cephalalgia
A migraine is a primary headache disorder characterized by recurrent headaches that are moderate to severe. Typically, the headaches affect one half of the head, are pulsating in nature, and last from a few hours to 3 days. Associated symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light, sound, or smell.
The International Classification of Headache Disorders (ICHD) is a detailed hierarchical classification of all headache-related disorders published by the International Headache Society. It is considered the official classification of headaches by the World Health Organization , and, in 1992, was incorporated into the 10th edition of their ...
- Treating the Immediate Symptoms Take an over-the-counter pain reliever to temporarily relieve your symptoms. As soon as you start to feel a headache coming on, take an over-the-counter (OTC) pain reliever like nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin to help relieve it.
- Preventing Future Headaches Avoid eating foods that can trigger headaches. Some foods and beverages, such as red wine and chocolate, may trigger headaches.
- Managing Different Types of Headaches Determine what type of headache you have so you can manage it. There are many different types of headaches, and finding out which kind you're suffering from can help you choose the best way to treat or minimize it.
- Seeking Medical Treatment See your doctor if your headache doesn’t go away for 12 hours. Most headaches and migraines will go away on their own.