- Susan Diane Wojcicki (/ wʊˈtʃɪtski / wuu-CHITS-kee; born July 5, 1968) is the CEO of YouTube. She has been in the tech industry for over 20 years. Wojcicki was involved in the founding of Google, and became Google's first marketing manager in 1999.
People also ask
How did Susan Wojcicki become CEO of YouTube?
How much money does Susan Wojcicki make a year?
What was Susan Wojcicki's first business before Google?
Where did Susan Wojcicki work before joining Salesforce?
Susan Diane Wojcicki (/ w ʊ ˈ tʃ ɪ t s k i / wuu-CHITS-kee; born July 5, 1968) is an American-Polish business executive who is the CEO of YouTube. She has been in the tech industry for over 20 years. Wojcicki was involved in the founding of Google, and became Google's first marketing manager in 1999. She later led the company's online ...
Susan Diane Wojcicki ( wuu-CHITS-kee; born July 5, 1968) is the CEO of YouTube. She has been in the tech industry for over 20 years.Wojcicki was involved in the founding of Google, and became Google's first marketing manager in 1999. She later led the company's online advertising business and was put in charge of Google's original video service.
Susan Wojcicki is CEO of Alphabet subsidiary YouTube, which has 2 billion monthly users. In 1998, Google cofounders Sergey Brin and Larry Page rented Wojcicki's garage in Menlo Park, California ...
- Paige Leskin
- Susan Wojcicki (pronounced whoa-jit-ski), 51, is a Silicon Valley native.
- Wojcicki grew up on the Stanford University campus in Palo Alto, California, where her father, Stanley Wojcicki, was chair of the physics department.
- Wojcicki's mother, Esther Wojcicki, has taught journalism for more than two decades at Palo Alto High School, where she has mentored notable students like Steve Jobs' daughter Lisa Brennan-Jobs and the actor James Franco.
- Wojcicki is the oldest of three sisters. Her youngest sister, Anne Wojcicki, is the cofounder and CEO of the genetics company, 23andMe. Anne Wojcicki would go on to marry — and later divorce — Google cofounder Sergey Brin.
Susan Wojcicki Biography Susan Wojcicki, her full name Susan Diane Wojcicki is an, American tech industry executive who was CEO (2014– ) of the video-sharing Web site YouTube. She before she was the senior vice president in charge of marketing at YouTube’s parent company, Google Inc.
Susan Wojcicki: CEO of YouTube and Female Powerhouse. Silicon Valley has a problem with women. There aren’t enough of them. Despite more women than ever earning college degrees and entering the workforce, just 26% of computing operations jobs in the U.S. get filled by women. In most of Europe, Asia, and Africa, those numbers look even more ...
Aug 30, 2019 · Susan is still a Google employee, and has been YouTube’s CEO since 2014 after advocating for its $1.6 billion dollar acquisition in 2006. She has a net worth of $500 million US dollars, and was #44 on Forbes’ America’s Richest Self-Made Women in 2019. Marissa Mayer
Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of YouTube, tops the list as the most recognisable woman in the tech industry. “The most powerful woman on the Internet” as named by The Times, Wojcicki helped make Google the successful platform it is today, and her decision to purchase YouTube in 2006 has proven to be a great business decision as the platform is ...