People also ask
How much money should you save before having a baby?
How to save money while raising your baby?
Can homemade baby food help you save money?
Do you really save money making your own baby food?
Sep 3, 2021 · 14 Ways to Save Money on New Baby Items 1. Shop online—but not for everything. How many times have you debated whether getting out of your stretchy pants is... 2. Get smart about buying diapers. It's an expense you'll be shelling out for over the next few years, so have a game... 3. Ask your ...
- Find the freebies. Love getting free stuff? You’re in luck. Baby brands know just how valuable you’re about to become as a new parent—because you’ll also be a new customer.
- Use your registry discounts. And speaking of baby registries, most retailers offer a registry completion discount—a discount on unpurchased items remaining on your registry for a certain window of time.
- Embrace minimalism. Between TikTok and Instagram, recommendations from other new parents and that pair of tiny baby sneakers you just can’t stop thinking about, it’s easy to get caught up in all the things you think you need for a baby.
- Register for needs, not wants. Tempted to add all the things to your baby registry? It can be hard to resist, but don’t overdo it, especially on items that fall into the “want to have” category instead of the “need to have.”
- Register at Target and Amazon for the free gifts and cheap baby stuff. When you register for your baby shower, creating a gift list at Target and Amazon is a must.
- Sign up for the Similac and Enfamil baby formula clubs for free samples and coupons. Sign up for Similac Rewards and Enfamil Family Beginnings ASAP—even if you don’t plan on using formula.
- Check the hospital drawers before you leave, and take all the toiletries. Before you check out of the hospital, make sure you look inside the drawers in your room.
- Ask your lactation consultant for samples. Nurses and lactation specialists are there to support you and give you whatever you need to make easier breastfeeding happen.
Jan 5, 2023 · How to Save Money on Baby Gear. Shop consignment stores: Babies grow so quickly, and one of the best baby items to find gently used is clothing. As an added bonus, once your baby outgrows their current size, you can sell clothes back for credit toward their next size-ups. Buy second-hand: Look to websites that sell pre-owned baby gear.