May 26, 2018 · Bumblebee is considered one of the most trustworthy and likeable members of the entire Autobot army, which is why he’s often given such key leadership positions.
- Sage Ashford
Bumblebee is one of Optimus Prime 's most trusted lieutenants. Although he is not the strongest or most powerful of the Autobots, Bumblebee more than makes up for this with a bottomless well of luck, determination and bravery. He would gladly give his life to protect others and stop the Decepticons.
- Fortress Maximus. Far from the most popular Autobot, nor the most iconic, Fortress Maximus takes the top slot due to sheer size and power. Whereas Metroplex is larger in the comic book continuity, Fortress Maximus is the biggest Autobot in the animated series as well as the most powerful.
- Rodimus Prime / Hot Rod. Love him or hate him, there’s no denying that Hot Rod has the most significant character arc in Transformers: The Movie. Taking the role formerly held by bumblebee as the carefree, younger Autobot and friend to Daniel Witwicky, Hot Rod is the first to raise the alarm when the Decepticons attack.
- Ultra Magnus. Chosen by Optimus Prime to lead the Autobots after his Death in Transformers: The Movie, Ultra Magnus is like a beefed-up Prime. Similar to Prime in that he is a truck, he is also a transporter who combines with his trailer section into a larger, more armoured, robot form.
- Optimus Prime. The most iconic Transformer of all time, Optimus Prime is the definitive Autobot and the one the others aspire to be. Fearless, intelligent, and inspirational, Optimus Prime is the supreme commander of the Autobots in most iterations.
People also ask
How did Bumblebee become leader of the Autobots?
Which is the most powerful Autobots in Transformers?
Which is more powerful blaster or bumblebee?
What kind of car is Bumblebee in Transformers?
- Official Bio
- Power and Abilities
While Class 4-A is comprised mostly of nerds and eccentrics, with one delinquent, Class 4-D has the opposite problem, consisting of mostly delinquents with one nerd. Bumblebee has the sad fortune of being that one nerd, but in spite of this, he's rarely bullied by the others. This is because of his own smarts and the others heroic hearts, making him the top strategist of Class 4-D. The fact he knows how to hack computers with ease is a nice bonus.
Before Joining the Academy
Bumblebee was the son of Shockcoil and Zapwings, growing up in Polyhex. Bumblebee had a younger sister, "Zizza", whom Bumblebee would constantly bicker with. After his talent was discovered Bumblebee was enrolled in Autobot Academy.
Freshman Year - First Semester
In Bionics vs Biologicals, Bumblebee was amongst those boarding the Xanthium to get to Acadeimos. Bumblebee would find himself sat next to Sideburn. Upon arriving to Acadeimos, Bumblebee was amongst those thrown out of the shuttle into the Forest of Trials. Upon landing, he would be one of the Cybertronians who spotted Mach Alert's flare, and would soon meet up with and Sideburn. The three would then come across Hot Shot, who had been following directions given to him by a hologram of Star Co...
As an Electrokinetic, Bumblebee has the ability to generate electricity. Though the extent of this is unknown, his most common usage of it is to fire a concussive blast of electricity, capable of knocking both Cybertronians and Sari. Through his electrokinetic abilities, Bumblebee is also capable of utilising power attacks known as Special Techniques. These include: 1. Cannon Volt - Bumblebee charges energy across his whole body, then compiled it into his finger, before releasing, a single, precise blast of electricity. 2. Volticate Full Charge - When charged by Volticate or another Nosedeenian, Bumblebee is able to unleashed a powerful shockwave of energy in a circular wave around himself. 3. Voltage Gigablast - Bumblebee unleashes an immense amount electricity from his body in all directions. This ability exhausts Bumblebee, leaving him unconscious for a short period. 4. Electron Strike - Bumblebee charges his hand with electricity, before delivering a powerful electrified punch....
1. Nighttime Duel 2. Primus DayBumblebee shares his body-type with Glyph, Tap-Out, Convex, Apathet, Wasp, Runabout, Runamuck, Bug Bite, Albinobug, Stinger, Volks, Hubcap,Roadburn, and Furao.Bumblebee's favourite colour is yellow.
Apr 02, 2021 · Ever since the first movie, viewers were always eager to see Bumblebee in action as he was obviously one of the most capable Autobot. He's accomplished many impressive feats throughout The...
- Bob Robert
Bumblebee has never been considered to be “strongest Transformer.” In IDW, He is really strong but he is not on par with a.1%er (Transformers with more enchaned strenght and qualities) or a Phase-Sixer (advanced.1%er) which means he is not able to fight someone like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Six-Shot and many others.
Jun 03, 2021 · Bumblebee is an Autobot from the Generation 1 continuity family. Ahoy-hoy! Bumblebee is one of the smallest and physically weakest Autobots. While his stature allows him to do his job better than most Autobots could manage, he is self-conscious about his size. Maybe this is why he makes fast friends among the humans.
Answered January 19, 2021 · Author has 291 answers and 475.5K answer views It’s very complicated as they’re both quite evenly matched by comparing Ironhide’s strength to Bumblebee’s speed, but I’d say in most continuities, Ironhide is definitely the stronger of the 2 Autobots.
Bumblebee is one of the members of the main group of Autobots in the 2010 computer-animated seriesTransformers: Prime. He serves as the deuteragonist of Transformers: Prime and the main protagonist ofTransformers: Robots in Disguise. He is voiced by Jonny Yong Bosch in War For Cybertron,who played Adam Park in Power Rangers, and Will Friedle, who voiced Terry McGinnis inBatman Beyond,in the ...
- 3 min