The term "Greater Los Angeles" does not include San Diego County; that county's urbanized area is separated from San Clemente, the southernmost contiguous urbanized area south of Los Angeles, by a 16.4-mile (26.4 km) stretch of the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.
- L.A. County to resume outdoor dining after COVID stay-at-home order is canceledLA Times via Yahoo News4 hours ago
- Coronavirus updates: As California COVID rates decline, more focus on vaccine rolloutSacramento Bee via Yahoo News4 days ago
- 5 places reopening after California's stay-home order liftedLA Times via Yahoo News57 minutes ago
QuickFacts San Diego County, California; Los Angeles County, California; United States. QuickFacts provides statistics for all states and counties, and for cities and towns with a population of 5,000 or more.
People also ask
What is greater Los Angeles?
What is San Diego County?
Is Orange County part of Los Angeles?
What county is Los Angeles County in?
In 1900, the Los Angeles Times defined southern California as including "the seven counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara." In 1999, the Times added a newer county, Imperial, to that list.
QuickFacts Los Angeles County, California. QuickFacts provides statistics for all states and counties, and for cities and towns with a population of 5,000 or more.
- , 15.3%
- , 50.7%
- , 70.9%
The County of San Diego is one of the most award-winning and innovative government agencies in the United States. The five elected Supervisors run the County like a business, relying on the General Management System (GMS), a structure emphasizing accountability, efficiency and customer service.
- Household income in Los Angeles, is 24% less than it is in San Diego and is 6% below the National Average. - San Diego unemployment rate is 3.40%. - Los Angeles unemployment rate is 5.10%.
State of California. Electricity Consumption by County Select at least one choice per category, then press "Create Report"
Jan 22, 2021 · California Justice Department opens civil rights investigation into Los Angeles County Sheriff ... content from the San Diego Union-Tribune. ... a stay-at-home order in the 13-county Greater ...
Jan 23, 2021 · A San Diego appeals court reversed a Superior Court judge’s December order that allowed restaurants in the county to reopen. A unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th District Court of Appeal ...
- related to: Is San Diego County in Greater Los Angeles?