Your localized Snow Days weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities
- Washington, United States, 20006, District of Columbia
Washington, DC . Elev. 72 | 9:16 AM . over next days. Alert (sends when there's snow in the forecast) See more. close. Daily Forecast Past Snowfall. 20/21 ...
- Sled with monuments and historic landmarks as your backdrop. When the snow comes down, take to the District’s most well-known hill – yes, Capitol Hill – for a once-in-a-lifetime, congressionally backed sledding experience.
- Show off your snowball-making skills. After attracting only a handful of people for a snowball fight in December 2009, DC resident Michael Lipin realized he’d have to up the ante the next time the forecast called for snow.
- Snap the perfect winter Instagram. Layer up with your camera in tow and capture the various snowy scenes around Washington, DC. From scenic views of the National Mall or Rock Creek Park blanketed in snow to urban scenes, like DC street murals or historic rowhouses in Georgetown, the city looks stunning as ever.
- Start your very own snow day bar crawl. A full range of restaurants and bars around the city regularly offer snow day specials, such as early openings, happy hours and select food and drink discounts.
Jan 30, 2021 · A big winter storm is in the works that could bring the nation's capital as much as 10 inches of snow. This would end the 709-day streak that Washington, DC, has gone without a snowfall greater ...
- Jennifer Gray, CNN
Today’s and tonight’s Washington, DC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com
Washington, DC Weather. 5. Today. Hourly. 10 Day. Radar. Video. 10 Day Weather-Washington, DC. As of 12:03 am EDT. Gale Watch. Tonight --/ 65° 32%. Tue 04 | Night. 65° 32%. SW 5 mph. Partly ...
Washington D.C. Monthly Snowfall YEAR JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN SEASON Authentic record 1887-88 M M M M M M 4.6 7.2 10.9 0.0 0.0 0.0 22.7 begins Jan 1888
Washington DC Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours Show weather for: Previous 24 hours May 2, 2021 May 1, 2021 April 30, 2021 April 29, 2021 April 28, 2021 April 27, 2021 April 26, 2021 April 25, 2021 April 24, 2021 April 23, 2021 April 22, 2021 April 21, 2021 April 20, 2021 April 19, 2021 April 18, 2021 April 17, 2021
Feb 19, 2013 · This was the fifth-latest date of accumulating snow at DCA since observations began there in 1945. Since 1980, the latest date that saw accumulating snow in D.C. was April 7, 2007, when 0.4” fell.