Kalamazoo / ˌ k æ l ə m ə ˈ z uː / is a city in the southwest region of the U.S. state of Michigan.It is the county seat of Kalamazoo County.As of the 2010 census, Kalamazoo had a population of 74,262.
- Kalamazoo Mall
The Kalamazoo Mall, the first outdoor pedestrian shopping...
- Kalamazoo County, Michigan
Kalamazoo County was a bastion of the Republican Party...
- Kalamazoo Mall
Kalamazoo Charter Township is a charter township of Kalamazoo County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 21,918 at the 2010 census. The cities of Kalamazoo and Parchment are adjacent to the township and have annexed much land that was formerly within the township, such that the township now consists of two non-contiguous sections of land and one small section that is connected by a narrow point across Riverview Drive. Two census-designated places are within the township: Eastwood a
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 11.8 square miles, of which 11.7 square miles are land and 0.1 square miles, or 0.95%, are water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 21,675 people, 9,349 households, and 5,338 families residing in the township. The population density was 1,856.4 per square mile. There were 9,856 housing units at an average density of 844.1 per square mile. The racial makeup of the township was 82.46% White, 12.31% African American, 0.30% Native American, 1.17% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 1.61% from other races, and 2.13% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.07% of the population
Kalamazoo County is a county located in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of 2018, the population was 264,870. The county seat is Kalamazoo.
- Alpena, Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Bay City, Bloomfield Township, Canton Township, Chesterfield Township, Clinton Township, Commerce Township, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, East Lansing, Eastpointe, Farmington Hills, Flint, Flint Township, Georgetown Township, Grand Rapids, Holland, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Kentwood, Lansing, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Macomb Township, Meridian Township, Midland, Muskegon, Novi, Pontiac, Portage, Redford, Rochester Hills, Roseville, Royal Oak, Saginaw, Saginaw Township, St. Clair Shores, Shelby Charter Township, Southfield, Sterling Heights, Taylor, Traverse City, Troy, Warren, Waterford Township, West Bloomfield, Westland, Wyoming, Ypsilanti Township
- Culture, Crime, Demographics, Economy, Education, Politics
- Upper Peninsula, Copper Country, Gogebic Range, Keweenaw Peninsula, Lower Peninsula, Central Michigan, Metro Detroit, Michiana, Northern Michigan, Southeast Michigan, The Thumb, West Michigan
- Index, Congressional delegation, Fauna, Geography, Government, Highways, History, Islands, Law, Lighthouses, Museums, National Historic Landmarks, National Register of Historic Places listings, People, State Historic Sites, State parks, Tallest buildings, Timeline, Topics, Tourist attractions
The city of Kalamazoo, Michigan consists of multiple neighborhoods. While the number, borders, and naming of neighborhoods can vary by source, the list below gives the most widely agreed upon arrangement, as defined by the City of Kalamazoo. Many of the neighborhoods have a corresponding neighborhood association.
Kalamazoo este considerat a fi geografic în regiunile statului cunoscute sub numele West Michigan și Southern Michigan. Conform datelor culese de United States Census Bureau , la data de 1 aprilie 2010 , data recensământului Statelor Unite din anul 2010 , localitatea avea o populație totală de 74.262 de locuitori.
People also ask
What are facts about Kalamazoo MI?
What is the abbreviation for Kalamazoo, MI?
What county is Kalamazoo MI in?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia On the night of February 20, 2016, a series of random shootings took place at an apartment complex, a car dealership, and outside a restaurant in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. Six people were killed and two others were injured. Police detained a 45-year-old Uber driver, Jason Brian Dalton, in the shootings.
The Kal-Haven Trail, formally known as the Kal-Haven Trail Sesquicentennial State Park, is a rail trail that originally ran 33.5 miles (55 km) between South Haven, Michigan, to a point just west of the city of Kalamazoo, Michigan, where there is a trailhead.
- related to: Kalamazoo, Michigan wikipedia
tripadvisor.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month