People also ask
Is there any evidence that aliens exist?
Are aliens really living?
Why do people believe in Aliens?
Is there an alien life in the universe?
- The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously. And, according to researchers, it’s only pretended to end the program. In 1952, a CIA group called the Psychological Strategy Board concluded that, when it came to UFOs, the American public was dangerously gullible and prone to “hysterical mass behavior.”
- Harry Reid Says We’re Not Taking Them Seriously Enough. The former Senate majority leader is definitely a truther. Eric Benson: I’m curious about just where your interest in this subject comes from.
- Scientists Are Suddenly Much More Bullish About the Possibility of Life Out There. The universe is really big, people. Just 30 years ago, we had not discovered a single planet outside our solar system.
- They’re Especially Bullish About These Planets. Adventures in the “Goldilocks zone.” Scientists now think every one in five or six planets might be habitable, based on two general criteria: They’re rocky, and they reside in a region of the star’s orbit called the “Goldilocks zone,” where it’s not too cold and not too hot, but just right to allow for liquid water to form on the surface.
- It’s a numbers game, and probability suggests aliens are out there.
- We already know of hundreds of potentially habitable planets. We are able to measure the atmospheres of these exoplanets using a technique called spectroscopy.
- We’ve found life on earth in places that we didn’t think life could possibly exist. When we’re contemplating the existence of life beyond our planet, it’s worth considering that we’ve discovered microbes inhabiting spaces on Earth where the idea of survival was previously inconceivable.
- The life that’s out there may not be intelligent life.
- 10 Reasons We Believe Aliens Existyoutube.com
- 6 Reasons to believe that aliens existyoutube.com
- REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT ALIENS EXIST || HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHTyoutube.com
- Top 10 Reasons To Believe Aliens Are REALyoutube.com
10 Reasons That Aliens Probably Exist. ... suggesting that there is in fact some truth to at least some of these claims. ... Many people may believe in aliens but do ...
I recently saw a statistic that said 71% of all Americans believe there is evidence that Aliens exist. Obviously, the other 29% are clueless and/or don't believe what their Eyes, ears & Intuition tells them. Apparently, even a larger % are interested. I see this thread got 35,000+ hits.
- Universe is Huge. Scientist say the universe contains about 100 to 130 BILLION of galaxies! Pretty huge, huh? Now imagine how many planets each and every one of those galaxies has and you’ll have no other option but to ask yourself a very simple, quite logical question – all those galaxies and only one habitable planet?
- Politicians Believe in Them. Former president of the United States, Jimmy Carter, has actually seen a UFO, president Reagan too. But let’s not forget the congressmen Dennis Kucinich, either.
- Our Planet is Not the Only “blue” Planet. Yup, our planet is definitely not the only one with oceans, trees and protective ozone layer. However, even if that was true - didn’t the evolution teach us that life forms evolve in order to be able to survive in their current environment?
- The Pyramids. Who made them? And how did they transport those huge, heavy blocks back then, when there was no cranes and other machines? And more importantly, why can’t we make pyramids now?
Jan 06, 2020 · Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far. Learn more.
Apr 10, 2007 · Cause to believe that we are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe is narrow-minded. Plus, the countless UFO sightings, which the government refuses to answer. Area 51 also looks like...
- Ample Witness Testimony. Ultimately, perhaps the best sign that alien life exists and has been visiting us for many years is the absolute plethora of reported sightings, landings, and even alien abductions that continue to this day.
- Is The Evidence In Our Own Past? According to those who have delved into the ancient astronaut theory, evidence that alien life exists is right there for all of us to see in the many ancient writings, scriptures, and legends of our past.
- Life Not Limited To Planets. Of course, it is not just planets that could host life. Many moons exhibit signs of possible life, while others might be colonized if we or alien beings develop the know-how to do so.
- The Importance Of Asteroids, Meteoroids, And Comets. It had been theorized by many fringe researchers that alien life could arrive on Earth (or any planet) by hitching a ride on the back of an asteroid, meteoroid, or comet.