- 1. North by Northwest (1959) Approved | 136 min | Adventure, Mystery, Thriller.
- 2. Goldfinger (1964)
- 3. The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
- 4. The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
- 5. Three Days of the Condor (1975)
People also ask
What is the greatest spy movie of all time?
What are the best revenge movies of all time?
What are the best war movies of all time?
30 Best Spy Films. 1. North by Northwest (1959) Approved | 136 min | Adventure, Mystery, Thriller. 2. Goldfinger (1964) 3. The Manchurian Candidate (1962) 4. The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) 5. Three Days of the Condor (1975)
Spies: Best Spy Movies:The Ultimate List. 1. Dr. No (1962) PG | 110 min | Action, Adventure, Thriller. 2. From Russia with Love (1963) 3. Casino Royale (2006) 4. Skyfall (2012) 5. On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)
Top 25 Greatest Spy Movies of All Time by TheManwithNoName_ | created - 07 Jan 2015 | updated - 01 Jun 2020 | Public This is a list of movies in which espionage playes a lage role in the film or are somehow related with to what happens on screen.
Mar 14, 2019 · What are the best spy movies of all time? We look at decades of film history to answer just that, finding plenty of Bond, Bourne, and Hitchcock films along the way. Here are the 50 best spy movies ...
Apr 27, 2021 · One of the best spy movies is a fun, fast-paced thriller that’s as filled with laughs as it is with intrigue. Released in 2010 and featuring mega-stars Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, Knight and Day is a spy-movie fan favorite.
- Paulina Jayne Isaac
- The Courier (2020) Benedict Cumberbatch, Rachel Brosnahan, and more favorites star in this historical drama about a British businessman who’s recruited by both M16 and the CIA to deliver secret messages to an agent in Russia during the Cold War.
- The Bourne Identity (2002) Matt Damon is the titular character, Jason Bourne, in this first installment of the popular Bourne franchise. Based on Robert Ludlum’s novel of the same name, the movie is about a man (Bourne) who has experienced extreme memory loss and slowly begins to realize that he is a highly trained operative.
- The Bourne Supremacy (2004) Two years later, we meet Jason Bourne again in his journey as a former CIA assassin suffering from amnesia. Except in this sequel, he is framed for a mission that went sideways.
- Enemy of the State (1998) Will Smith brings the action with this political thriller. Picture this: You’re a lawyer who accidentally obtains a tape of a murder and ends up being chased by secret agents.
May 26, 2021 · It also includes the best female spy movies and spy movies based on books. These are the top films in the spy genre, meaning that each and every one of these is a movie with at least a single element of the spy genre in it, be it the motifs of the spy genre or just some of the most common archetypes.
- Thrillist Entertainment
- Black Book (2006) It's no surprise that Paul Verhoeven, the wildly talented filmmaker behind twist-filled '90s genre hits like Basic Instinctand Total Recall, would have a knack for the subversive spy film.
- The Bourne Identity (2002) Given the financial success of the franchise and the creative influence of the series' frantic style, it's easy to forget that Jason Bourne was once an underdog.
- Bridge of Spies (2015) Anyone who knocks this prisoner-swap story as one of Steven Spielberg's "boring" movies should be ashamed! Ashamed! Balancing the chill of Cold War-era paranoia with the paced warmth of a Frank Capra picture, Bridge of Spiesagain asks Tom Hanks to throw back to a different kind of leading man role, where slick words got you everywhere and patriotism meant sticking up for your fellow American.
- Burn After Reading (2008) The Coen Brothers followed up their No Country for Old MenBest Picture win at the Oscars by turning sharply back to comedy. Burn After Readingis absurd and acerbic, a political hoopla revolving around a prized MacGuffin—a CD containing government secrets!—
noticerevealer.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month