People also ask
Which is the worst movie in the Die Hard series?
What is Die Hard about?
What do parents need to know about Die Hard 2?
What are the ratings for Diehard car batteries?
Parents need to know that Die Hard is packed with extreme acts of violence perpetrated by both the "bad" guys and the hero. The film includes a bloody execution, many onscreen killings, and the holding of many innocent hostages.
- Kelly Kessler
Die Hard (1988) Parents Guide Add to guide . Showing all 25 items Jump to: ... Many characters die from gunshots, and there is a fair amount of blood.
Audience Reviews for Die Hard. Dec 23, 2020. Yippee-ki-yay _____!" The best action movie ever made. There. I said it. This is not a decision I take lightly. There are serious contenders, including ...
- mystery and thriller, action
Jul 20, 1988 · Directed by John McTiernan. With Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman, Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald VelJohnson. An NYPD officer tries to save his wife and several others taken hostage by German terrorists during a Christmas party at the Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles.
- 1 min
The idea has a certain allure to it: A cop is trapped inside a high-rise with a team of desperate terrorists. He is all that stands between them and their hostages. Give the terrorist leader brains and a personality, make one of the hostages the estranged wife of the cop and you've got a movie.
Parents need to know that Die Hard 2 features constant and extreme violence. Both the good guys and the bad guys put innocent people in harm's way. They use strong language ("f--k" and "s--t") and physical violence to get their points across.
- Kelly Kessler
Die Hard was released on DVD in late 1999 as a collection with its sequels Die Hard 2 (1990) and Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995).   It was released separately as a special edition DVD in 2001, including commentary by McTiernan, De Govia, and Edlund, and deleted scenes, trailers and behind-the-scenes images.
- DIE HARD (1988) - 8.2. There is no doubt that the best movie in the entire Die Hard franchise is the first movie in the series. This is the greatest Christmas movie ever made that is only visually about Christmas.
- DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE (1995) - 7.6. Die Hard with a Vengeance changed up the format of the film franchise. Instead of John McClane being trapped somewhere battling terrorists, he is given a vast playground to move in.
- DIE HARD 2: DIE HARDER (1990) - 7.2. There is nothing wrong with Die Hard 2: Die Harder except for the fact that it is almost a retread of the first movie but in an airplane instead of an office building.
- LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD (2007) - 7.1. The fourth movie in the Die Hard franchise hit in 2007 with Live Free or Die Hard. The film sets John McClane out to battle a new kind of villain — cyberterrorists who hacked into the government and business computers across the United States with the intent of destroying the nation's infrastructure.
- related to: What is Die Hard rating?
zoro.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
chilimovie.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month