Like nearly half of all the eligible voters in her county in 2016, Keyana Fedrick did not vote. Four years later, politics has permeated her corner of northeastern Pennsylvania. Anything is better than President Donald Trump, they say.
The New York Times via Yahoo News
4 days ago
- Netflix's 'The Duchess' Takes The Bad Mom Sitcom To The ExtremeHuffPost via Yahoo News2 months ago
- You're Not a Bad Mom - the First Month of Motherhood Is Just Really, Really HardPopSugar via Yahoo Sports1 year ago
- 7 Reasons Why I’m A ‘Mean Mom’, But Not A Bad MomScary Mommy via Yahoo News3 months ago
- Dr. Britten Cole's Blog: Am I a 'Bad Mom' for Splitting My Time Between Two Coasts?People via Yahoo News2 years ago
- Pregnant Lauren Conrad 'Felt Ashamed' and 'Like a Bad Mom' After Breastfeeding ChallengesPeople via Yahoo News1 year ago