People also ask
What is the most compelling evidence of aliens?
What are some reasons to believe aliens exist?
What is evidence that aliens exist?
Is there proof of aliens on Earth?
10 Most Compelling Pieces Of Evidence That Prove Aliens Have Visited Earth. This will make you believe. 1119. 37. ... Let's explore some of the best documented cases. We've all heard about the ...
- Guillaume Parisien
Sep 04, 2006 · Top 10: Controversial pieces of evidence for alien life 1. 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life. Tests performed on Martian soil samples... 2. 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial “Wow!” signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope. In... 3. ...
- THE UFO VIDEO - Review of the Best ET Evidenceyoutube.com
- Top 10 Pieces of Evidence To Prove That Aliens Exist Vlog#35 by LAB 360youtube.com
- UFOs The Best Evidenceyoutube.com
- Evidence That Aliens Have Made Contactyoutube.com
- ‘The Madonna and St. Giovannino’ has a flying saucer in the sky that emits yellow beams and is being gazed upon by a man and his barking dog.
- ‘Baptism of Christ’ is another medieval painting that shows a UFO with laser beams coming down on the earth.
- ‘The Life of Mary’ that was drawn in 1330 has a definite UFO shaped object flying in the background sky.
- The 15 century painting ‘The Annunciation with Saint Emidius’ also bears a spaceship looking object that emits a single laser beam that penetrates through the walls.
Jan 06, 2020 · Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far. Learn more.
- The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously. And, according to researchers, it’s only pretended to end the program. In 1952, a CIA group called the Psychological Strategy Board concluded that, when it came to UFOs, the American public was dangerously gullible and prone to “hysterical mass behavior.”
- Harry Reid Says We’re Not Taking Them Seriously Enough. The former Senate majority leader is definitely a truther. Eric Benson: I’m curious about just where your interest in this subject comes from.
- Scientists Are Suddenly Much More Bullish About the Possibility of Life Out There. The universe is really big, people. Just 30 years ago, we had not discovered a single planet outside our solar system.
- They’re Especially Bullish About These Planets. Adventures in the “Goldilocks zone.” Scientists now think every one in five or six planets might be habitable, based on two general criteria: They’re rocky, and they reside in a region of the star’s orbit called the “Goldilocks zone,” where it’s not too cold and not too hot, but just right to allow for liquid water to form on the surface.
- Government officials hint at classified info about aliens. According to polls, 80 million Americans — about one-third of the population — believe in the existence of aliens.
- Evidence of microscopic life may have been found on Mars. Is it possible that NASA’s scientists discovered life on Mars in 2007? Recently, news reports have surfaced that researchers examining Martian rover data — the unmanned space probes sending photos and atmospheric samples back to earth — may have found evidence of microscopic life on the red planet.
- Deeply mysterious signals are coming from space. SETI is a non-profit scientific institute dedicated to discovering the origins of the universe and searching for evidence of extraterrestrial civilizations.
- Extraterrestrial life may have hitched a meteor to Earth. Dr. Eric Haseltine is a neuroscientist who also served as the U.S. Associate Director of National Intelligence in 2006.
- UFOs in Ancient History
- Astronauts Have Seen UFOs
- The Wow Signal
- The Drake Equation
- Seti Radio Signal February 2003
LINKGeorge Bernard Shaw once famously quipped, “We learn from history that we learn nothing from history”. This quote is fitting to this piece of evidence that suggests the UFO phenomenon has been around as long as human civilization has existed and yet it is consistently dismissed. Today many UFO sightings are often explained away as being the US military testing some new technological weapon or plane, but this explanation cannot be used in a time when human flight was impossible.The paintin...
LINKThree days into the Apollo 11 flight the astronauts on board sent a strange message to mission control asking, “Do you have any idea where the S-4B is with respect to us?” The astronauts were asking where the final stage of the rocket was, which had been detached two days prior. The reason for this inquiry was because something was riding along side of the rocket and if it wasn’t part of the rocket, Apollo 11 had a visitor.The crew on board did not want to make a big deal out of the objec...
LINKIn 1977, at Ohio Sate University, The Big Ear radio telescope picked up an unusual signal. Big Ear used numbers and letters to determine the strength of a signal, 0 being meaningless noise and Z being a strong radio signal. An astronomer, Dr. Jerry R. Ehman, studying the data from the telescope was shocked when a radio signal clocking in at ‘6EQUJ5’ came from a seemingly empty spot in space. Ehman was so shocked that he circled the signal on the data sheet and simply wrote ‘Wow’.The trans...
LINKN = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible;R* = the average rate of star formation per year in our galaxyƒp = the fraction of those stars that have planetsne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planetsƒℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some pointfi = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent lifeƒc = the fraction of civilizations that...
LINKIn 2003, astronomers with the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI) used a massive telescope to examine sections of the sky where they had previously found unexplained radio signals. They found another radio signal that was even stronger than what they had previously found.The signal came from an area in space where there are no planets or stars and strangely was at a frequency that hydrogen absorbs, ensuring that the signal would be strong and could travel great distances. The...