- Airbus A380-800 – the biggest passenger airplane in the world. The A380-800 from Airbus tops the list, with a massive seating capacity of 853 passengers. Boeing 777-300 – the second biggest passenger aircraft.
People also ask
Which is the best passenger aircraft?
What plane is the worlds largest plane?
What is the heaviest passenger plane?
What is the fastest passenger plane now?
- Airbus A380-800. The Airbus A380 800 is a passenger plane made in France with capacity for 853 passengers in a single class or 644 in a two-tiered class.
- Boeing 747-8. The Boeing 747 8 is a passenger airplane manufactured in the United States. It can accommodate 700 passengers if a single-class system is followed, while 600 seats are available in a double-class configuration.
- Boeing 747-400. The Boeing 747 400 is a passenger plane made in the United States by Boeing that has the capacity to accommodate 416 passengers in a three-class setup, 524 in a two-class setup and 660 in an all-economy cabin.
- Boeing 777-300. The Boeing 777 300 is a passenger plane manufactured in the United States with a seating capacity of 550 people in a single-class setup and 451 in a two-class configuration.
Mar 27, 2020 · Airbus A380 is the biggest passenger plane in the world, a wide-body airliner manufactured by Airbus. When the Airbus A380 was launched in 2007, it created hype among the public. Airbus intended this Gargantuan aircraft to take everything from the Boeing 747 to the boundaries of modern engineering.
- Stratolaunch. Empty weight: 226,796 kilograms. Length: 73 meters. Wingspan: 117 meters. First flight: 2019 (TBC) It has not flown yet, but the moment it does, the Stratolaunch, an aircraft project founded by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen will become the largest wingspan aircraft in history, surpassing the Hughes H-4 Hercules.
- Hughes H-4 Hercules ("Spruce Goose") The Hughes H-4 Hercules only ever made one brief flight back in 1947. Empty weight: 113,399 kilograms. Length: 66.65 meters.
- Antonov An-225 Mriya. Antonov An-225 Mriya -- the largest aircraft by weight, length and wingspan. Empty weight: 285,000 kilograms. Length: 84 meters. Wingspan: 88.4 meters.
- Airbus A380-800. Airbus A380-800 -- the largest airliner by capacity. Operating empty weight: Around 277,000 kilograms. Length: 72.72 meters. Wingspan: 79.75 meters.
- Antonov An-225 Mirya. The largest plane in the world, only one of these massive cargo jets was ever built. Its first flight was in December 1988, and it remains in service today.
- Scaled Composites Model 351 Stratolaunch. The Stratolaunch is an unusual looking plane, with six engines, a twin-fuselage, and the longest wingspan of any plane in history at 385 feet.
- Airbus A330-743L "Beluga XL" The A330-743L, or as it's affectionately known, the "Beluga XL," is based off of Airbus' A330-200 airliner, but heavily modified to carry oversized cargo like parts for smaller aircraft.
- Airbus A300-600ST Beluga. The Airbus A300-600ST (Super Transporter), or "Beluga" is the predecessor to the Beluga XL, which is intended to replace the aging originals.
May 30, 2021 · Airbus A380 is the world’s largest passenger airliner that flies more than 300 commercial flights per day. At 239 feet, it is longer than the Stratolaunch. It also has a taller and wider body; but it has a lesser wingspan of 262 feet. AN-225 Mriya has a length of 275 feet which is 40 feet longer than Stratolaunch.
- Boeing 777-200LR. The Boeing 777-200LR is the world’s longest range airliner with a range of 17,395km (9,395nmi). The aircraft was rolled out by Boeing in February 2005 and can carry 301 passengers in a typical three-class configuration.
- Airbus A340-500. The A340-500 is the world’s second longest range airliner, allowing for a maximum distance of 16,670km (9,000nmi) with flight durations of up to 19 hours.
- Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. The Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, with a range of 14,800km to 15,750km (8,000nmi to 8,500nmi), stands third among the 10 longest range airliners in the world.
- Airbus A380. The Airbus A380, known as the world’s biggest passenger aircraft for its massive passenger capacity of 853 passengers, is also one of the longest range airliners, with a range of up to 15,700km (8,477nmi).
A size comparison of five of the largest aircraft: Airbus A380. Antonov An-225 Mriya. Boeing 747-8. Hughes H-4 Hercules. Stratolaunch. This is a list of large aircraft, including three types: fixed wing, rotary wing, and airships .
Official Website: https://to.pbs.org/2ELdCKJ | #CityintheSkyPBSJoin Lufthansa’s top pilot in the cockpit of the world’s biggest plane as it takes off. Stream...
- 3 min