- The 747-8, as the current new development of Boeing's largest airliner, is notably in direct competition on long-haul routes with the Airbus A380, a full-length double-deck aircraft now in service.
People also ask
What is the largest plane ever made?
What is the biggest passenger plane on Earth?
What is the largest Boeing aircraft?
What is the biggest commercial airplane?
The 747-8, as the current new development of Boeing's largest airliner, is notably in direct competition on long-haul routes with the Airbus A380, a full-length double-deck aircraft introduced in 2007. For airlines seeking very large passenger airliners, the two have been pitched as competitors on various occasions.
The new Boeing 777X will be the world’s largest and most efficient twin-engine jet, unmatched in every aspect of performance. With new breakthroughs in aerodynamics and engines, the 777X will deliver 10 percent lower fuel use and emissions and 10 percent lower operating costs than the competition.
The Boeing 747 Dreamlifter, also known as the Boeing 747-400 Large Cargo Freighter (LCF), is a wide-body cargo aircraft modified extensively from the Boeing 747-400 airliner. With a volume of 65,000 cubic feet (1,840 m³) the Dreamlifter can hold three times that of a 747-400F freighter.
- Antonov An-225 Mirya. The largest plane in the world, only one of these massive cargo jets was ever built. Its first flight was in December 1988, and it remains in service today.
- Scaled Composites Model 351 Stratolaunch. The Stratolaunch is an unusual looking plane, with six engines, a twin-fuselage, and the longest wingspan of any plane in history at 385 feet.
- Airbus A330-743L "Beluga XL" The A330-743L, or as it's affectionately known, the "Beluga XL," is based off of Airbus' A330-200 airliner, but heavily modified to carry oversized cargo like parts for smaller aircraft.
- Airbus A300-600ST Beluga. The Airbus A300-600ST (Super Transporter), or "Beluga" is the predecessor to the Beluga XL, which is intended to replace the aging originals.
- Airbus A380-800. The Airbus A380 800 is a passenger plane made in France with capacity for 853 passengers in a single class or 644 in a two-tiered class.
- Boeing 747-8. The Boeing 747 8 is a passenger airplane manufactured in the United States. It can accommodate 700 passengers if a single-class system is followed, while 600 seats are available in a double-class configuration.
- Boeing 747-400. The Boeing 747 400 is a passenger plane made in the United States by Boeing that has the capacity to accommodate 416 passengers in a three-class setup, 524 in a two-class setup and 660 in an all-economy cabin.
- Boeing 777-300. The Boeing 777 300 is a passenger plane manufactured in the United States with a seating capacity of 550 people in a single-class setup and 451 in a two-class configuration.
This is a list of large aircraft, including three types: fixed wing, rotary wing, and airships.. The US Federal Aviation Administration defines a large aircraft as any aircraft with a certificated maximum takeoff weight of more than 12,500 lb (5,700 kg)
Sep 04, 2020 · Ryanair ordered a particular type of Boeing 737 MAX Photo: Getty Images. Boeing 737 MAX 9 – Getting bigger, the 737 MAX 9 can seat 178 – 193 passengers or up to 220. Boeing 737 MAX 10 – The biggest version of the Boeing 737 MAX can comfortably carry 188 – 204 passengers or up to 230 in a single configuration.
May 02, 2021 · The airbus a380 vs boeing 747 which largest mercial aircraft maker largest airplane largest boeing 747 operators boeing to halt ion of 747 jumbo Boeing 777x One Of World S Biggest Penger Planes Pletes Test Flight News SkyTop 10 Largest Penger Aircraft In The World14 Monster Planes That Dominate The SkiesTop 10 Largest Penger Aircraft […]