- The Curse (also known internationally as The Farm) is a 1987 American science-fiction horror film directed by David Keith in his directorial debut, and based on the short story The Colour Out of Space by H. P. Lovecraft. It tells about a meteorite that crashes into a farming community in Tennessee,...
People also ask
What are some cursed movies?
Is haunting a curse?
Who directed film the curse 1987?
What is the movie Winchester about?
The Curse (also known internationally as The Farm) is a 1987 American science-fiction horror film directed by David Keith in his directorial debut, and based on the short story The Colour Out of Space by H. P. Lovecraft.
Sep 14, 1988 · Nathan Crane is a religious man trying to hold onto his farm and keep his family in line. A real estate developer is trying to buy most of the farm property in the area, including Mr. Crane's family farm, in the hope that the Tennesse Valley Authority will choose the town for the site of a new dam and recreational area.
- David Keith
- 2 min
- The Curse 1987 Full Movieyoutube.com
- 💫 The Curse (1987) # englishyoutube.com
- The Curse of Frankenstein (1957) 720p, Peter Cushing, Hazel Court, Robert Urquhart ,Christopher Lee, Melvyn Hayes, (Eng)ok.ru
- Curse of the Queerwolftubitv.com
Movie Info A boy (Wil Wheaton) and his sister wisely avoid food and drink after a meteorite lands on their Tennessee farm.
- David Keith
- Media Home Entertainment
The Curse of La Llorona (also known as The Curse of the Weeping Woman in some markets) is a 2019 American supernatural horror film directed by Michael Chaves, in his feature directorial debut, and written by Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis. It is the sixth installment in the Conjuring Universe franchise.
- Poltergeist (1982) A young family’s lives are turned upside down when malevolent ghosts invade their home and their daughter is abducted by the evil spirits in Tobe Hooper’s classic horror film, Poltergeist.
- The Omen (1976) Were the strange real-life deaths and accidents linked to Richard Donner’s The Omen the work of the antichrist — the subject of the Gregory Peck-starring horror film?
- Rosemary’s Baby (1968) Anton LaVey was rumored to play the devil in Roman Polanski’s Rosemary’s Baby, which never happened — but the Black Pope was friends with Mansonite Susan Atkins, who played a role in the murder of Polanski’s pregnant wife, Sharon Tate.
- Psycho (1960) Myra Jones (aka Myra Davis) was the uncredited body double/stand-in for Psycho star Janet Leigh during the making of Hitchcock’s 1960 film.
Apr 19, 2020 · Cursed Films on Shudder discusses the curse surrounding 1973's The Exorcist. Real people died during the making of The Exorcist, and for many years the film was said to be dangerous, even to viewers. The question is, was it all marketing hype, coincidence, or something more?
- 'Atuk' John Belushi with wife Judith poses at the premiere party for "Animal House," a project that wasn't as ill-fated as "Atuk" would prove to be.
- 'A Confederacy of Dunces' Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd do a staged reading of "A Confederacy of Dunces" in 2003. That film adaptation of the book, just one of many, wouldn't wind up getting made either.
- 'The Exorcist' Father Merrin (Max von Sydow) and Father Karras (Jason Miller) attempt to draw out the demon possessing Regan MacNeil (played by a teenaged Linda Blair).
- 'Brainstorm' Wood, Wagner and John Travolta (!) at a 1978 tribute to Fred Astaire. Ron Galella/WireImage/Getty Images. This is one you won't find on many lists of cursed movies, although Hollywood superstar Natalie Wood died during the filming of the 1983 sci-fi flick "Brainstorm."
The Curse of Thorn is an evil curse used by the Thorn Cult on Michael Myers and it serves as an eponymous major plot element in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers.
- related to: What is the curse movie about?