People also ask
What is Life Aquatic about?
What is Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou?
What is the song in the movie Life Aquatic?
Who directed the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou?
Dec 25, 2004 · The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou ( 2004) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. With a plan to exact revenge on a mythical shark that killed his partner, Oceanographer Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) rallies a crew that includes his estranged wife, a journalist, and a man who may or may not be his son.
- Wes Anderson
It is Anderson's fourth feature-length film and was released in the United States on December 25, 2004. The film stars Bill Murray as Steve Zissou, an eccentric oceanographer who sets out to exact revenge on the "leopard shark" that ate his partner Esteban.
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (trailer)youtube.com
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)imdb.com
- The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissouputlockers.fm
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) Official Trailer #1 - Bill Murray Movie HDyoutube.com
Movie Info. Renowned oceanographer Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) has sworn vengeance upon the rare shark that devoured a member of his crew. In addition to his regular team, he is joined on his boat...
Jan 25, 2005 · The movie is about what happens to a man of faith in a society dominated by nonbelievers. Steve is a modern, comic version of St. Stephen, the early Christian martyr put to death for asserting his...
- Jeffrey Overstreet
Edit. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou(2004) Plot. Showing all 5 items. Jump to: Summaries(5) Summaries. With a plan to exact revenge on a mythical shark that killed his partner, Oceanographer Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) rallies a crew that includes his estranged wife, a journalist, and a man who may or may not be his son. When his partner is killed by the mysterious and possibly nonexistent Jaguar Shark, Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) and his Team Zissou crew set off for an expedition to hunt ...
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou was inspired by a single image director and co-writer Wes Anderson had of seeing the inner workings of a boat cut in half.
- Anderson was also inspired to make the movie because of one of his childhood heroes: Jacques-Yves Cousteau, the popular oceanographer and adventurer.
- Cousteau can also be found in other Wes Anderson movies: Max Fischer, the lead character from Rushmore, finds an inscription in the book Diving for Sunken Treasure by Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Philippe Diole, which leads him to Miss Cross.
- Besides the Cousteau influence, the now-famous blue polyester Team Zissou uniforms were also inspired by the uniforms worn by the characters on the U.S.S.
The Life Aquatic warns that all filming is fake to some extent, Cousteau's, David Attenborough's, Wes Anderson's. A rottentomatoes critic complains of the variety of film stock used by Anderson, missing the point that the more garish stuff very successfully mimics Cousteau's 50s and 60s film stock.
Like the movie, the soundtrack is about enjoying the details. For example: * If you watch the DVD extras you'll learn how Mark Mothersbaugh developed the little wordless electronic ditties on his keyboard (it looks so easy). * The music used in the fictional Steve Zissou films is from an actual oceanographic exploration film.
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month