- 1. The Billy Graham Library. Save David Berkowitz / flickr. One of the most famous people to come out of Charlotte, North Carolina is the late ...
- 2. Merchant & Trade.
- 3. Wing Haven Gardens and Bird Sanctuary.
- 4. NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- 5. U.S. National Whitewater Center.
People also ask
What are the attractions in Charlotte NC?
What are fun things to do in Charlotte NC?
What are points of interest in Charlotte NC?
What to do in Charlotte NC in December?
The most popular things to do in Charlotte with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: Billy Graham Library; Timed Out Escape; Escape Kings; BB&T Ballpark; ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center; See all kid friendly things to do in Charlotte on Tripadvisor $
Jul 29, 2020 · You don't need to be a NASCAR aficionado to enjoy Charlotte's top to-dos; the Queen City is much more than its reputation for high-octane racing may let on. The Uptown district plays host to some...
- BB&T Ballpark. 749 reviews. #1 of 38 Sights & Landmarks in Charlotte. "This beautiful ballpark is located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte set against the backdrop of the Charlotte skyline, and it is Home to the Charlotte Knights, AAA Chicago White Sox affiliate."
- The Bank of America Stadium. 1,007 reviews. #2 of 38 Sights & Landmarks in Charlotte. "Love the panther statues in the front and the view from the Interstate."
- Spectrum Center. 644 reviews. #3 of 38 Sights & Landmarks in Charlotte. "nice venue for an NBA game""Been to other venues and it took literally no time to get through security and find our seats."
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Overlook. 488 reviews. #4 of 38 Sights & Landmarks in Charlotte. "The Overlook is an excellent venue to watch planes take off from CLT.
With a sweet name and an experience to match, Little Sugar Creek Greenway is one of the top places to see in Charlotte, North Carolina. This is an area full of beauty not only from nature, but also from the manmade aspects. The grass, trails, bridges, and more all add up to one of the top spots in Charlotte.
Oct 16, 2014 · Keeping with the sports theme, our next must see destination is the Bank of America Stadium located in the heart of uptown Charlotte surrounded by the hotel of your choice. Home to the Carolina Panthers; this stadium just went through renovations to implement state of the art technology to further enhance the fan experience.
- Enjoy the cooling temperatures by spending the day exploring Camp North End. Check out our guide to this open-air artistic hub so you can take advantage of all this neighborhood has to offer.
- Though many pop-up markets are on hold for now, you can still support local artists and discover unique handmade art. Check out local shops like Charlotte Collective and Blackhawk Hardware.
- Set your intention and head to the U.S. National Whitewater Center’s Flow Fest to find a variety of yoga practices and workshops that will invigorate any practice.
- Choose your own biking adventure at Sustain Charlotte’s Biketoberfest. There will be new twists and turns this year to safely accommodate crowds but Sustain Charlotte will still be partnering with local businesses for a scavenger hunt and a chance to win raffle prizes.
Things to Do From thrilling adventures to moving artistic performances, family play dates and magnetic nightlife, Charlotte holds something for everyone. Better grab a pen; these parts of city life aren’t to be missed.
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens. 116 reviews. "Lovely plants!" "The Asian Garden was beautiful, loved the water features and serenity of it all." Learn More.
- The Sleepy Poet Antiques Mall. 89 reviews. "Yet there were a few collectibles booths that would interest them""Take at least two hours, or three, to peruse and see things."
- Wooden Robot Brewery. 87 reviews. "So happy to find quality beer as I’m used to being a home brewer myself." "Fun light industrial design and if the weather works, a nice outdoor patio."
- Northlake Mall. 68 reviews. "Shopping Experience""We were vising from out of town and were surprised on the mall! it was a great place to shop, see a movie, or just watch the train pass you by with the little kiddos on it!
- Freedom Park. 766 reviews. "Freedom Park has been Charlotte's' epicenter for family fun... from great concerts to the annual Festival in the Park...
- Little Sugar Creek Greenway. 188 reviews. "You can easily park in the parking deck at the nearby Target, and walk right out onto the greenway to enjoy some great views of downtown, and an overall really nicely well done greenway."
- Romare Bearden Park. 262 reviews. "We were pleased with this area.. we enjoyed walking the area and the weather was beautiful...
- Lake Norman North Carolina. 301 reviews. "Lake Norman has so much fun in one place, from wedding venue, to dinner and cruise, to jazz concerts and drinks, to everyone’s favorite boating and fishing, don’t worry if you are from out of town you can enjoy re..."
Types of Things to Do in Charlotte Amalie Tours (57) Shopping (44) Outdoor Activities (43) Boat Tours & Water Sports (39) Transportation (26) Sights & Landmarks (19) Nightlife (11) Museums (7) Food & Drink (4) Spas & Wellness (4) Fun & Games (4) Nature & Parks (4) Casinos & Gambling (1) Commonly Searched For in Charlotte Amalie