- Calendar & Hours
Need Hours & Directions To The
Park? Learn More Online!
- New: South Bay Shores
Slide, Splash, Chill & Dine At Our
Waterpark! Learn More Online.
- Places To Stay Near Great America
Santa Clara hotels and
reservations, directory of ...
- 2021 Season Passes On Sale Now
With a CA Great America Season
Pass, enjoy unlimited visits ...
- Calendar & Hours
Top Attractions in San Francisco
- Alcatraz Island. This lonely, windswept rock has been the site of a lighthouse, military fort, prison and now a recreation area.
- Golden Gate Bridge. It takes 47,000 gallons of paint to cover the suspension bridge that is one of the most photographed in the world.
- Oracle Park. ...
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre. ...
- Golden Gate Park. ...
- Twin Peaks. ...
- Exploratorium. ...
People also ask
What are some fun activities to do in San Francisco?
What are the tourist attractions in San Francisco?
Where is the best place to go to San Francisco?
What to do near San Francisco?
Things to Do in San Francisco, California: See Tripadvisor's 1,210,582 traveler reviews and photos of San Francisco tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in May. We have reviews of the best places to see in San Francisco. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
San Francisco Bay - Rub shoulders with the local residents and seek out the true character and soul of this place. Farmers Market - Widely renowned among local residents, this site is worth stopping by. East Bay Regional Park District - Find your green thumb and explore the diverse range of plants on display. Learn More About Bay Area | Blog
- Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley. If you want amazing views of the Bay Area, it’s hard to beat Berkeley’s Grizzly Peak in Tilden Regional Park.
- The Golden Gate Bridge. The Golden Gate Bridge, once referred to as the “bridge that couldn’t be built,” is San Francisco’s most iconic landmark, and one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- Muir Woods, Mill Valley. Just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, you can get away from the city and walk among the giants at Muir Woods.
- Alcatraz Island. This formidable fortress in the middle of San Francisco Bay was the site of the first lighthouse in the Western United States.
The Bay Area is also home to some of the world’s finest wine country, including Napa Valley and Sonoma, plus waterfront towns, dramatic beaches, and the tech-savvy southern end of the bay known as the Silicon Valley, where lunchtime ideas at Google, Facebook, and Apple, turn into the next brilliant innovation.
A crimson bridge, cable cars, a sparkling bay, and streets lined with elegant Victorian homes—San Francisco is undeniably one of the world’s great cities. Located along the Northern California at the state’s distinctive bend in the coast, the region has an alluring magic that stretches beyond the bay to diverse cities with nightlife and trend-setting cuisine. "I left my heart in San ...
Feb 11, 2021 · Attention all traveling families: recent visitors said this is the perfect place to bring kids in San Francisco. The California Academy of Sciences brims with plenty of things to see, including an...
- The Golden Gate Bridge. Could I really start this list anywhere else? When you think of SF, you think of the Golden Gate. There are many locations to photograph this historical beauty from, but the best is across the bridge from the lookout.
- The Bay Bridge. The Bay Bridge is the bridge that leads from San Fran to Oakland and Berkeley. The Golden Gate Bridge was made famous for being the largest suspension bridge of its time, but the Bay Bridge well surpasses that accomplishment.
- Fisherman’s Wharf. Fisherman’s Wharf is where you can get the freshest clam chowder. There are also lots of fun activities to do here, like amusement rides and souvenir shopping.
- Pier 39. Pier 39 is another must see place in San Francisco, and it’s within walking distance from Fisherman’s Wharf. It’s where you’ll find the resident sea lions!
The San Francisco 49ers‘ rookie minicamp has already commenced, giving QB Trey Lance his first opportunity to impress Kyle Shanahan and the... Fowler, Shanahan ...
College Spun Media via Yahoo
11 hours ago
NY Daily News via Yahoo
San Francisco parents break silence after son sentenced to life in slaying of Italian police officer in Rome
A California couple is speaking out for the first time since their son was convicted and sentenced to life in prison for murdering a police officer in Rome ...
5 days ago
Drive from the San Francisco Bay Area to Mariposa, a charming Gold Rush-era town and gateway to Yosemite National Park. Enjoy one of the town’s many breweries, shop the antique stores that line Old Town Mariposa and enjoy dining at one of the Gold Rush-themed restaurants such as 1850 or the Miner’s Inn.
groupon.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month