What is Dr Dre real name?
- Early Life. Dr. Dre, real name Andre Romelle Young, was born on the 18th February 1965, in Compton, California. His parents married in 1964, separated in 1968, and divorced in 1972.
Dr. Dre has stated that he is a perfectionist and is known to pressure the artists with whom he records to give flawless performances. In 2006, Snoop Dogg told the website Dubcnn.com that Dr. Dre had made new artist Bishop Lamont re-record a single bar of vocals 107 times. Dr.
Aug 12, 2021 · Dr. Dre, American rapper, hip-hop producer, and entrepreneur who helped popularize the gangsta rap subgenre. He cofounded the seminal group N.W.A before releasing the successful solo albums The Chronic and 2001. Dr. Dre later became better known for his production work, notably with Snoop Dogg, Eminem, and Jay-Z.
- What is Dr Dre's net worth? As of 2021, Dr Dre is reportedly worth around $820 million. He is one of the richest rappers in the world, falling just behind Kanye West, Jay-Z and P Diddy.
- Dr Dre suffered a brain aneurysm in early January 2021. The producer was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's ICU in Los Angeles, California. Hours later, he confirmed he was doing well.
- Dr Dre's ex-wife Nicole Young filed for divorce in June 2020, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce proceedings grew bitter as Young demanded $2 million in spousal support, which included money for clothes, entertainment, cell phone bills and more.
- Dr Dre has six children, four sons and two daughters, by five different women. He had a son called Curtis Young, followed by a daughter called La Tanya Danielle Young, then a son called Andre Young Jr (who has since died).
People also ask
What is Dr Dre real name?
What are facts about Dr Dre?
How many children does Dr Dre have?
Who is Dr Dre's wife?
Jan 06, 2021 · Music legend Dr. Dre (real name: Andre Young) is on everyone's mind, especially his children's, after he suffered a brain aneurysm on Jan. 4, 2021, per TMZ.He was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical ...
There won’t be a Diddy and Jermaine Dupri Verzuz anytime soon, if it’s up to Diddy. The media mogul declined a Verzuz challenge with Dupri, sharing that Dr. Dre is “the only one” he’d enter ...
TheGrio via Yahoo
2 days ago
Jan 08, 2021 · Andre Young — who would later become known as Dr. Dre — fathered his first child with a woman named Cassandra Joy Greene. The boy, named Curtis, was born when Dre was 16, though he wouldn’t acknowledge Curtis until decades later. Around the same time, Dre also began talking to a 14-year-old student named Lisa Johnson.
Jan 06, 2021 · While rapper Dr. Dre was already established as a hip-hop legend long before his mentee, Eminem, released his star-making EP Slim Shady in 1997, it was his subsequent mentorship of the then-up-and ...